Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rossi View Post
Pinkies I would only offer 1 every 2-3 months there arent the greatest for Leos. They should only be offered as treats, even though she is under weight waxies are better. Just carful not to get her hooked on them. I would also offer super worms instead of mealies. Supers take less to fill them up and are a little more fattening. All my leos eat supers and love them. I would try to feed just supers and waxies to help get her to a good weight (around 40g +). Crickets dont have much nutritional value in them. Let me know if you have any question, I am by no means trying to say be a know it all. I just had a female that did the same thing, accept she wouldnt eat for 3+ months and almost died. She is now 60g +.

Well that is a matter of opinion. Most breeders use pinkies at least once a month. Treat they are not they are packed with everything they need. They will help build weight and get them healthy. Once a month would be just fine and yours is under weight then even twice a month till weight is not a factor.
Its not likely they will get "hooked" on pinks. Its more like good luck trying to get them to eat one. Usually very small works best.
The fact is that many breeders use the pinks to build weight and keep them healthy. Not as a treat.