Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,177

3 members and 3,174 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

SyHy4455 (58)

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,566
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid kids

Thanks

Stupid kids

broke into my Chevette and stole all my tools my shifter knob, rear view mirror and the cd player.

i already know who it is and the police do too the issue is locating my stuff so i can have it back. i had allot of specialty tools in there for work.

Thanks

Re: @#$%@ damn kids

Time for an anaconda car alarm

Sucks to hear about the hoodlums but I hope you get your stuff back and justice be served to the no gooder.
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    1.0 Pastel 100% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel 66% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Are you sure it wasn't the powers that be punishing you for driving a Chevette?

On the serious side though I do hope you get your tools back. I used to do carpentry and while I haven't had my personal tools stolen I know enough guys who have to know what it's like.

Good luck.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

sorry to hear about your tools being stolen. It sux.. especially if you have to replace them. Hubby's work van was stolen years ago with all his tools in it and some company tools. Police found the van three blocks away burnt to a crisp, but no tools where ever found. I feel for ya. good luck in getting your tools back.
    Doris

Thanks

i drive the chevette because my real vehicles are not exactly safe in the winter,

2001 Mustang GT with about 3K in go fast parts on it, and a Honda CBR 1000F Hurricane, also is wat to dangerous in the winter clearly. i got the chevette for $100 bux with 75,000 Kilometers on the thing in mint shape. spray bombed it black and put some mirrors and a stereo on it so i didnt go mad on the way to work listening ot the little 65hp sewing machine engine lol

missing the tools suck. as its a little hard to work with out them. sad thing is the kid ( i say kid because he is younger then me although he is legally an adult) is a repeat offender and they never put him away for any period of time. he needs to go to big boy jail rather then a los security detention center. because if i get my hands on him he is going to the hospital instead. he has already broken into my house hears ago once and robbed me and my family, he has robbed my friends and other members of the community and ALWAYS gets caught. so i dont even know why he does it. must be the crack...

Thanks

Re: Stupid kids

I would agree that that "kid" needs to go to big boy jail.
    I had a lot of things stolen from me:
    $3,000 woth of CDs, DVDs, and tools...right out of our house, and we had a whitness as to who it was, when we went to the cops we where told it was a civil matter and they could not do anything.(civil because it was the son of the woman we where buying the house from, needless to say we moved out and told them where to stick it)
    One time we went to visit one of my husband's uncles at work a few towns over, and forgot to lock the doors, they stole 2 blown out speekers, and one CD out of a case of 100...it was the one I hated the most, but my husband loved it.
    A long time ago, when I still lived in NJ, I was living with my ex, and the landlords stole a bunch of electronics (cheap stuff) and some "personal" items of mine.
    That same ex later stole a $700 renisance gown, cloak, and a $500 dagger.

I'm sure there are many other things, but it is just sad to say that in many areas this happens all too much. I can understand people getting desperate, but still no reason to take someone elses hard earned posessions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamieLynn View Post
    I would agree that that "kid" needs to go to big boy jail.
    I had a lot of things stolen from me:
    $3,000 woth of CDs, DVDs, and tools...right out of our house, and we had a whitness as to who it was, when we went to the cops we where told it was a civil matter and they could not do anything.(civil because it was the son of the woman we where buying the house from, needless to say we moved out and told them where to stick it)
    One time we went to visit one of my husband's uncles at work a few towns over, and forgot to lock the doors, they stole 2 blown out speekers, and one CD out of a case of 100...it was the one I hated the most, but my husband loved it.
    A long time ago, when I still lived in NJ, I was living with my ex, and the landlords stole a bunch of electronics (cheap stuff) and some "personal" items of mine.
    That same ex later stole a $700 renisance gown, cloak, and a $500 dagger.

I'm sure there are many other things, but it is just sad to say that in many areas this happens all too much. I can understand people getting desperate, but still no reason to take someone elses hard earned posessions.
    funny thing is they didn't touch my mustang which is parked right beside it with a car cover on it. but then again if u breath to hard beside it the alarm wakes up the whole county. i wish they would have nudged it i would have went out side with a sledge hammer and scared them off. but like they stole my rear view mirror and shifter knob too like who is that desperate. and i KNOW im the only poor sap with a Chevette still on the road around here. and there is realy no means to make it more secure a child could break into this car if they really wanted i guess. and an alarm would be worth more then the car its self.... so its not worth it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts

One time my dad's car was broken into.. I had taken it out to the movies quite late, and out in a nearly empty parking lot at 2 AM.

Luckily the car was 18 years old and had nothing of value. The speakers didn't work, the radio might have worked but with no speakers.. meh. No change, no gf's purse, no checkbook in the car. The window was bashed in and the car was obviously searched, but there wasn't anything to take.. lol

Of course whoever did it never got caught, and I was more than a little freaked because my friend's cousin had just been mugged and killed in a parking lot two weeks before.

Thanks

i just feel like puncking this kid in the face, break his jaw give him something ot refelct on. but i want my stuff back first. and again i say kid cuz he is younger then me but is an adult.

Thanks

All i have to say is Right to bare arms, if i ever catch someone stealing from me, they are gonna get a nasty little suprise from Mr. M4 Carbine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast