Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,257

2 members and 3,255 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Unboxing My NEW ALBINO BALL PYTHON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    What did you want me to answer a long time ago? I beleive i answered everything in full that you've asked, did i not?
    yes you did answer me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    yes you did answer me.
    Yea about my old boa rambo right? You didnt ask me to answer that a "long time ago"... Ahh who cares lol, its over, lets just drop the whole subject! Lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SGExotics For This Useful Post:

dr del (01-06-2009)

Thanks

Well, he wouldn't be in this situation if he had did his HW from the start. He is not the only teen around here that has snakes and wants to do something with them. I spent a good 2+ years learning about the right snakes and what I wanted to do with them, and how to do it. I didn't jump right into it, I also had conflicting parents, but either way I did alot of research. And I have not made any mistakes like this.

First impresions are very important, and they make a person, so when you start off the way you did it sent up a lot of red flags and gave everyone a bad view of you. So just take a chill pill and relax, just sit back, watch, and learn...you will learn a lot by just doing that.

Thanks

super sweet!!!!
    falling down an up escalator,now thats an acomplishment to brag about

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron Ward For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-06-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stangs13 View Post
    Well, he wouldn't be in this situation if he had did his HW from the start. He is not the only teen around here that has snakes and wants to do something with them. I spent a good 2+ years learning about the right snakes and what I wanted to do with them, and how to do it. I didn't jump right into it, I also had conflicting parents, but either way I did alot of research. And I have not made any mistakes like this.

First impresions are very important, and they make a person, so when you start off the way you did it sent up a lot of red flags and gave everyone a bad view of you. So just take a chill pill and relax, just sit back, watch, and learn...you will learn a lot by just doing that.
    Well i have been keeping snakes since i was around 5, and got my first ball python when i was around maybe 13 or 12, whatever age you are in 6th grade... I did a lot of research on the species, made my own book out of it (No not a real book) and bought the ball python manual, and all that stuff... So i was already set on the husbrandry and care of these animals (No where in any of the books i read say to quarantine and i had not known of it, because i just started ordering snakes online and whenever i bought them from reptile shops they never told me to quarantine, but thankfully now i know to quarantine my animals, courtesy of ball pythons dot net But anyway, i just started wanting to breed ball pythons, and attempted it at first, but wasnt successful, and now i have done a lot more research on the subject and think i have a better shot of it this time But yea, i definately do ALOT MORE research now, then i ever have before

Thanks

Hey DBD,

I just read thru all of the 9 pages and was about to defend you as I am a young person myself (19) and hate when people attack me for not knowing every thing. But after watching the video and reading the posts I decided to check out your other youtube videos. I came upon your "Creating a Crested Gecko Enclosure" I looked over at your materials list in the box to the right and was shocked!

"Materials/prices:
    -Sterilite Ultra-Seal - $3
    -Fake leaves - $10
    -Screen Mesh - $5 big sheet (found some in my house)
    -Heat Pad - Free (Stolen) ;p - Petsmart $20
    -Caps - Free
    -Suction Cups - $2/Pack"

You stole a heat pad? You steal things? I was disappointed to here this as I respected what you were trying to do and start with your breeding.

Then you say...

"Well i steal lots of them at different times LOL my firends mom is really cool lol and lets us stash em in her bag, so we get like 10 of them, put em in the cart and go to the back where no one is and stuff em all in her bag, or we just wear big jackets and stuff a few in the inside pockets.. LOLOLOLOL"

Are you kidding me!? You are trying to have a buisness and promot it to people who trust you. What else do you do illegaly?

Im sorry but you have lost my respect and I would warn anyone who was looking to buy a animal from you.

If this is out of line, mods please take it down, but I think people need to know who they are dealing with.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ryan9815 For This Useful Post:

Clyde Frog (01-30-2009),Melicious (01-29-2009),Slim (02-18-2009),wmanning (01-29-2009)

Thanks

Okay, I just lost all respect for this kid. It's never cool to steal, and I never would do business with someone of so little integrity.
    `*`

Thanks

wow, stealing isnt cool.
    its people like you that make the prices for people like us go up.
    0.1 normal BP Bagheera
    1.0 Butterscotch Ghos *unnamed*
    1.0 50/50 California King Mowgli

Thanks

God I really thought this thread was dead now a whole new argument has been started. Well not yet bit it will get there soon enough.
    Chris http://dragcave.net/user/sg1trogdor
    Time for some until I see

Thanks

I think a horde of angry people has just been released on this thread... :\
    MH

Who the hell is Pat?

"Pattimuss doesn't run, he prances most delicately, like a beautiful but sad fairy, winged and capped, curly toed shoes on each foot, dancing on dewdrops while lazy crickets play soft music for him to keep time by...." - Wes

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast