Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,177

1 members and 3,176 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Unboxing My NEW ALBINO BALL PYTHON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morphie View Post
    wth you guys?? "you're opening that box too fast!" Anyone who seriously thinks the way he handled the box was rough should think very very seriously about ever putting a reptile through the mailing system by either shipping or receiving.

Who cares what kind of knife he used? the appropriate implement is the one nearest to you that's of a reasonable size! (no swords lol)

Freaky Frog told me a story of how someone cut open a box uncarefully and the ball python inside had gotten outside of its bag and got its head cut off....im just say'in
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Guys.

Go read the lighten up post again, breathe, - repeat as necessary.

Do we really need to lock this thread to enforce a time out?

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    now for the real issue here on 12-10 you said the pic of the boa on your site was of your pet boa "rambo" but on 12-13 you posted you used to have a boa. now could you have sold it in 3 days perhaps but from the other thread it kinda caught me as odd considering everything that has transpired thus far.
    including all the avoidances.
    yes, i actually did sell him, i had him in my captivity, but still had an ad up for him on a craigslist ad just to see what people would offer for about 15 days before i said he was my pet rambo, then the next day had gotten and outstanding offer for him, so i accepted the offer, and the guy had come and picked him up from my house that day... Then i realized i that i really missed having a red tailed boa after i had sold him and totally regret selling him so i started doing some research on some different localities of red tailed boas, because i wanted one with a bigger head,(i find the bigger the head, the more attractive it is in this species, and i wanted to buy a snake i loved to just even look at, besides for the fact it would be like my new pet) and to see if bigger heads on them was just a gender thing. (i had saw a smaller female rtb in a local reptile shop with a huge head, and i was in love with it at the time)... And i don't remember any avoidances...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    Freaky Frog told me a story of how someone cut open a box uncarefully and the ball python inside had gotten outside of its bag and got its head cut off....im just say'in
    I will definately be ALOT more careful opening boxes from now on, now that im looking back at the vid..

Thanks

ok thank you for answering.
    i just wanted to check the facts.
    im sorry you gave up your boa and missed it. while we all have that one herp that made us love this hobby even more.
    bill

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nixer For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    ok thank you for answering.
    i just wanted to check the facts.
    im sorry you gave up your boa and missed it. while we all have that one herp that made us love this hobby even more.
    bill
    No problem man, friends? And yea, that was that one herp But im also very happy that i know he's in good hands, the guy i sold him to gives me a call every once in a while to let me know hows he's doing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Whats up Quinton,
    Um im not sure if you read any of my other replies, but i am quarantining, but thanks for the warning. Since i accidently introduced the new snakes to my current collection, my dad is going to be taking all of the snakes to the vet on tuesday (the day he is off) to get them all checked up on And make sure they don't have any illnesses, which im sure they don't have, but i also checked them myself for mites, respiratory infection, scale rot, etc... And have been spraying all of them down with jurassi mite 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday) to help provent mites. Im about 95% sure all of them are in VERY good health, but we are taking them to the vet to be sure
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    i read them all, I just wanted to add my 2 cents even though it probably didn't matter. Im OCD like that lol. again not trying to fuel the fire. thats good your taking them to the vet, good luck. I have made a couple of qt mistakes my self. Like forgetting to wash my hands in between handling. that was like a year ago.
    1.0.0 Normal Ball Python, 0.1.0 Albino Ball Python, 1.0.0 Spider Ball Python, 0.1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 1.0.0 Sorong Type Green Tree Python, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Whites Tree Frog,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pythontricker View Post
    i read them all, I just wanted to add my 2 cents even though it probably didn't matter. Im OCD like that lol. again not trying to fuel the fire. thats good your taking them to the vet, good luck. I have made a couple of qt mistakes my self. Like forgetting to wash my hands in between handling. that was like a year ago.
    Did that myself cost me a crap load in vet bills because the first animal I handled had RI and I was actually giving it its daily meds. Mistakes happen.
    Chris http://dragcave.net/user/sg1trogdor
    Time for some until I see

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sg1trogdor View Post
    Did that myself cost me a crap load in vet bills because the first animal I handled had RI and I was actually giving it its daily meds. Mistakes happen.
    Yeah its unfortunate, these animals get sick very easily. mistakes do happen, and the best thing to do is learn from them.
    1.0.0 Normal Ball Python, 0.1.0 Albino Ball Python, 1.0.0 Spider Ball Python, 0.1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 1.0.0 Sorong Type Green Tree Python, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Whites Tree Frog,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pythontricker View Post
    Yeah its unfortunate, these animals get sick very easily. mistakes do happen, and the best thing to do is learn from them.
    Yeah the thing that made me soo mad on that one was I had the freaking purell like 3 feet from my main snake rack. Im just lucky that only the one caught it and not the whole collection. Stupidity its a killer lol.
    Chris http://dragcave.net/user/sg1trogdor
    Time for some until I see

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast