Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,165

0 members and 3,165 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Unboxing My NEW ALBINO BALL PYTHON!!!!

wth you guys?? "you're opening that box too fast!" Anyone who seriously thinks the way he handled the box was rough should think very very seriously about ever putting a reptile through the mailing system by either shipping or receiving.

Who cares what kind of knife he used? the appropriate implement is the one nearest to you that's of a reasonable size! (no swords lol)

wtf asking him where he got the money for his animals? whose beeswax is it??? how rude!

seriously it's like i don't even know you guys sometimes
    http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic6096_1.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by BT41042 View Post
    Your going to Hell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Morphie For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morphie View Post
    wtf asking him where he got the money for his animals? whose beeswax is it??? how rude!
    Preach it! lol
    I'm not afraid of snakes, because I got Balls!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMolenater2 For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    when you supposedly realized you forgot to QT why did you post the movie. you knew someone would point it out.

as for the retic line what thread was this where you asked anything about it ?
    all i saw is a movie you made about it. when i brought it up you never said anything about it go back and look at your threads.

as for the boa pics i wrongly assumed that they were also not yours, but also take note i thanked you when you said it was yours. that was on 12-10-08, but in this thread you said you sold it http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80695 either way whatever.

"you have been all over my case from the first day i started posting here, and have been trying to dig out every little thing i do wrong or say!"
    i think if you look back ive post or even looked at perhaps 4 threads you even started. really dude you need to stop pointing fingers at ppl for things you have no basis for

"You jump to conclusions, like just jumping to say "So your no quarantining them!" i beleive is how it went" i jumped to a conclusion! really dude you posted the video about it! it was right there for everyone to see
    Okay Here we go,

(1)What i exactly said about the retic line albinos:
    "And the women who sold the het albinos to me said they were het for retic line albino, I DIDNT MAKE UP THE NAME, she told me that, so i thought i would share the name with you guys to see if it existed, obviously not... "
    Did i EVER say i ASKED anything about it? I said and will take that directly out of the quote
    "i thought i would share the name with you guys to see if it existed"
    Does share mean the same thing as asked?

(2)Im sorry, i didn't notice that you thanked me, and i thank you for thanking me...

(3)If you could get an exact quote where you have given me a compliment or said something nice instead of always telling me off about something, i will take that back, and apologize... I looked all over my other posts to find a time like i mentioned and if i had i wouldn't have said that...

Here are a few examples posted by you:

"i hope those hets they bought werent hets i hope they got ripped off just like they ripped off those pics and are trying to rip others off on some supposed new type of albino!"

"your not sorry your attempting to defaud period!
    you have stole ppls pics for use on your site for animals which you dont have and trying to claim something which you will never be.
    also your care sheet on your site is b.s. alot of miss information period!"

"you guys need to stop period!
    whats this retic line albino carp!"

Also, once even an administrator had something to say to you, JLC:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixer
    i hope those hets they bought werent hets i hope they got ripped off just like they ripped off those pics and are trying to rip others off on some supposed new type of albino!
    Reply:
    Wow...nice. The kid has made a sincere apology both for the pictures and for the verbal attacks he made. He's working on making things right again. Give him a chance. sheeeesh...

(4) Yes i realize i should watch what i post on here from now on and what i do post i should expect everything i get, thanks for the advice...

p.s. I hope everyone see's this reply, and knows that i even sent you a pm trying to make things right between me and you, heres the message i sent him everybody, in exact words:

"Hey Nixer,
    I just wanted to take this time to apologize to you for anything i've said or done in the past, and i know some of those things can't be taken back... But i just wanted to know if we could be friends instead of arguing all the time... So let me know, and if there is anything i could do or change, PLEASE let me know, and i will do so
    Thankyou,
    Brandon"

& he replies on my thread saying, again exact words:
    "dont pm me! if you have something to say it better start with adressing what i said earlier which you have seemingly overlooked!"

I have nothing left to say here...

Thanks

Honestly he could deal crack on the corner for all you know, but who cares! (Don't take this personal man I'm just trying to defend you here). How and why he makes his money is up to him, they obviously aren't stolen, who ships to a crooks address. I'm 99.9% sure he paid that and no I don't know him. Thing is why do you care? I'ts his money, I wish you the best with your animals, take care of them and god bless hope you learned a few things here and take care, let us know how it goes.
    ~ Sebrina

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebrina For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sebrina View Post
    Honestly he could deal crack on the corner for all you know, but who cares! (Don't take this personal man I'm just trying to defend you here). How and why he makes his money is up to him, they obviously aren't stolen, who ships to a crooks address. I'm 99.9% sure he paid that and no I don't know him. Thing is why do you care? I'ts his money, I wish you the best with your animals, take care of them and god bless hope you learned a few things here and take care, let us know how it goes.
    yea i agree, but i also replied explaining how i afford them lol, But thanks anyway man!

Thanks

I am curious as to how you got the money too! I am 16 and have a legit job, but I still don't make that money..LOL. I could careless if its my beeswax or not...let me in on that secret!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    yea i agree, but i also replied explaining how i afford them lol, But thanks anyway man!
    Loooks like the younger "kid" is coming off as the more sophisticated adult, just saying why did you have a problem with him? Everyone started somewhere, some didn't have as many "friends" and couldn't do as well as he can, give him a break.
    ~ Sebrina

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebrina For This Useful Post:

SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stangs13 View Post
    I am curious as to how you got the money too! I am 16 and have a legit job, but I still don't make that money..LOL. I could careless if its my beeswax or not...let me in on that secret!
    Well, im 15 so i have working papers, so i have a job lol... My mom runs a manufacturing company, and in the back is the shop, basically where packages get taken off the truck and into the shop, i just have to unload the trucks, along with 2 other guys, i work mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, and fridays, from 2:30 p.m. (time i get out of school and get there) until around 9:00 p.m. Sometimes i work later than the other guys, just doing some other stuff that needs to get taken care of so my mom just throws me some extra cash off the books...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sebrina View Post
    just saying why did you have a problem with him? Everyone started somewhere
    Wait does that mean why do i have a problem with nixer or why does nixer have a problem with me? If its why did i have a problem with him read my above reply to nixer, it explains everything...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Okay Here we go,

(1)What i exactly said about the retic line albinos:
    "And the women who sold the het albinos to me said they were het for retic line albino, I DIDNT MAKE UP THE NAME, she told me that, so i thought i would share the name with you guys to see if it existed, obviously not... "
    Did i EVER say i ASKED anything about it? I said and will take that directly out of the quote
    "i thought i would share the name with you guys to see if it existed"
    Does share mean the same thing as asked?

(2)Im sorry, i didn't notice that you thanked me, and i thank you for thanking me...

(3)If you could get an exact quote where you have given me a compliment or said something nice instead of always telling me off about something, i will take that back, and apologize... I looked all over my other posts to find a time like i mentioned and if i had i wouldn't have said that...

Here are a few examples posted by you:

"i hope those hets they bought werent hets i hope they got ripped off just like they ripped off those pics and are trying to rip others off on some supposed new type of albino!"

"your not sorry your attempting to defaud period!
    you have stole ppls pics for use on your site for animals which you dont have and trying to claim something which you will never be.
    also your care sheet on your site is b.s. alot of miss information period!"

"you guys need to stop period!
    whats this retic line albino carp!"

Also, once even an administrator had something to say to you, JLC:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixer
    i hope those hets they bought werent hets i hope they got ripped off just like they ripped off those pics and are trying to rip others off on some supposed new type of albino!
    Reply:
    Wow...nice. The kid has made a sincere apology both for the pictures and for the verbal attacks he made. He's working on making things right again. Give him a chance. sheeeesh...

(4) Yes i realize i should watch what i post on here from now on and what i do post i should expect everything i get, thanks for the advice...

p.s. I hope everyone see's this reply, and knows that i even sent you a pm trying to make things right between me and you, heres the message i sent him everybody, in exact words:

"Hey Nixer,
    I just wanted to take this time to apologize to you for anything i've said or done in the past, and i know some of those things can't be taken back... But i just wanted to know if we could be friends instead of arguing all the time... So let me know, and if there is anything i could do or change, PLEASE let me know, and i will do so
    Thankyou,
    Brandon"

& he replies on my thread saying, again exact words:
    "dont pm me! if you have something to say it better start with adressing what i said earlier which you have seemingly overlooked!"

I have nothing left to say here...

ok here we go
    1) you never mentioned the retic line here! i did after seeing it on your video!
    when i said something about it your ignored my post!

2)i didnt think you did notice it and with as heated as it got i wouldnt expect you to notice it

3)i dont think anything anywhere that says i have to compliment you period.
    i shouldnt of said that about the hets and i left it at what judy said. the rest of number 3 you did and thats that.

4) like i said dont pm me. i didnt post your message to me for a reason. its up to you to post it.

now for the real issue here on 12-10 you said the pic of the boa on your site was of your pet boa "rambo" but on 12-13 you posted you used to have a boa. now could you have sold it in 3 days perhaps but from the other thread it kinda caught me as odd considering everything that has transpired thus far.
    including all the avoidances.

oh yea as for the box opening or the commentary on the video i dont think i made any statement on those and i did so purposely.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast