Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,185

0 members and 3,185 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Unboxing My NEW ALBINO BALL PYTHON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    I did not want to jump into this BUT im starting to get a LITTLE annoyed...

No actually, now that you have had them in the same rack even for a short period of time .I would consider that just moving them after exposing them to your other animals.

^^ Comments like that, and your talking about Bill not jumping to conclusions...

Its not the knife you used, its how fast you were doing it! The whole time you were cutting all I could think of is 1. Your not cutting carefully and 2. The way you move the box must have those snakes thinking they are on a roller coaster ride. About not letting these snakes come in contact with your current collection, letting them in the same rack to me is enough to do it. I do not even open my new snake boxes in the same room just because if they look sick/are dead/ or infested with mites ( Mites especially, one member opened up his boa shipment and his whole collection got mites because there were literally thousands of mites in the box and many of them came out) I contact the breeder and ( Though I have never had this problem...) I request that they pay for shipping and a refund to take it back.

The Comment " Jesus Christ " does not offend me, but I know for a fact that it can offend many others. If you can say it without realizing it you will find many people will turn their heads to you, because im sure you probably say it alot. Ive seen your comments on youtube before... im sure thats not the only thing you say.

Again jumping to immature conclusions. If a member came to the forum with a ball on sand without heat do you think we would correct them or just let it slide thinking we are only here to tell you what you are doing wrong? I know many teenage members here that I can not even tell are young because they do whats right and when are corrected do not act like the forum is ganging up on him or her. You could be 60 and if you acted like you are know, id still be here typing all of this.

People have a right to pick out every little thing you've done wrong, because you have already proved more than once that you should not IMO be breeding snakes. Im sorry, but that is what I think. I myself will never buy from you until you have proved over and over again that you are doing everything 110% right. so yes, maybe one day I might buy from you, when that's a day when I forget the old DBD you.

To this day? its been what, three weeks? Not everyone one of bp.net have forgiven you... they just do not express them selves to you. Some of the things you said are not something you could forgive lightly...

I'm not even going to comment on that last statement...

Again... I did not want to get in to this, but you can trust its not only Nixer who's seeing through and forgetting any of this. Im also jumping to the conclusion that im not the only person who has wanted to type what I just posted.

Edit: Just to make something clear... the reason everyone is posting about how you qt is because you keep mentioning how you want to be the " Next big breeder" Be a Ralph Davis... not a Big daddy wholesale...
    Listen man, i read all of what you had to say, and will not be offended or be hurt by it but grow from it. I wasn't even going to post this reply, but just thought you should know. I respect you, and everyone else here on ball-pythons dot net, and take all your advice into what im doing to improve, i want to grow in this reptile community as reptiles were my hobby since i was 5 years old, Btw i am quarantining my animals and doing everything they require, if you don't beleive me, please feel free to test me in a pm.. But anyways, i respect everyone that has been on here before me and will respect everyone that will come after me, and will also just want to learn from all of you. I try not to have any problems with anybody anymore as i have learned it will only make worse problems for you in the future. You can agree to that right? So i hope this will end all of these arguments, and we can just be friends, & if there is anything that i should change, do better, please let me know, and i will do so...

Thanks

lighten up on the kid guys,he will learn how to do what he needs to do.you learn from mistakes.
    WHITEMARSH BALL PYTHONS
    CAPTIVE BRED BY GREGORY J HALL

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BELOW ALL BP's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GREGORYJHALL
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/White...88827331178640
    410-206-9781

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greghall For This Useful Post:

DutchHerp (01-05-2009),SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

i guess were not going to address the things i posted again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Excuse Me? By BOTH of your collections, you don't mean mine right? B/c if you do then you are BADLY MISTAKEN! I have NEVER & repeat NEVER lost an animal in my collection. So I have no clue what you are talking about, that is, if BOTH includes ME. Btw, by the caps, im not trying to make those words seem aggressive, im just trying to highlight them...
    Im not trying to fuel the fire, but QT is pretty important. You know how when you go on an airplane and everyone is sick and nasty, and then you get the cold. its the same idea. I always get some sort of cold after I am on a plane, and its a different type of cold each time. So when a snake comes from one area to another, the snake you bought might not look like it has an illness, and it may not, it still could pass something on to your other animals. Qt should last for about 90 days. You are pretty lucky if nothing happens to your collection.
    1.0.0 Normal Ball Python, 0.1.0 Albino Ball Python, 1.0.0 Spider Ball Python, 0.1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 1.0.0 Sorong Type Green Tree Python, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Whites Tree Frog,

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

OK guys - like Greg suggested - lighten up. What's done is done. We've ALL made mistakes along the way. Instead of kicking him when he's down - why not extend your hand in helping him?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

DutchHerp (01-05-2009),roosterman2173 (01-31-2009),SGExotics (01-04-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pythontricker View Post
    Im not trying to fuel the fire, but QT is pretty important. You know how when you go on an airplane and everyone is sick and nasty, and then you get the cold. its the same idea. I always get some sort of cold after I am on a plane, and its a different type of cold each time. So when a snake comes from one area to another, the snake you bought might not look like it has an illness, and it may not, it still could pass something on to your other animals. Qt should last for about 90 days. You are pretty lucky if nothing happens to your collection.
    Whats up Quinton,
    Um im not sure if you read any of my other replies, but i am quarantining, but thanks for the warning. Since i accidently introduced the new snakes to my current collection, my dad is going to be taking all of the snakes to the vet on tuesday (the day he is off) to get them all checked up on And make sure they don't have any illnesses, which im sure they don't have, but i also checked them myself for mites, respiratory infection, scale rot, etc... And have been spraying all of them down with jurassi mite 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday) to help provent mites. Im about 95% sure all of them are in VERY good health, but we are taking them to the vet to be sure
    Thanks,
    Brandon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Whats up Quinton,
    Um im not sure if you read any of my other replies, but i am quarantining, but thanks for the warning. Since i accidently introduced the new snakes to my current collection, my dad is going to be taking all of the snakes to the vet on tuesday (the day he is off) to get them all checked up on And make sure they don't have any illnesses, which im sure they don't have, but i also checked them myself for mites, respiratory infection, scale rot, etc... And have been spraying all of them down with jurassi mite 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday) to help provent mites. Im about 95% sure all of them are in VERY good health, but we are taking them to the vet to be sure
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    To make sure they do not have any parasites you going to need a poo sample from them all. Its good to get them check up on for all the other things but I would save a few of their turds.
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks

dont pm me! if you have something to say it better start with adressing what i said earlier which you have seemingly overlooked!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    To make sure they do not have any parasites you going to need a poo sample from them all. Its good to get them check up on for all the other things but I would save a few of their turds.
    Yep, when we planned the appointment with my vet, they told us exactly that, and to bring them in when we get them...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    dont pm me! if you have something to say it better start with adressing what i said earlier which you have seemingly overlooked!
    And what was that?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast