Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,315

1 members and 3,314 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

View Poll Results: Should RarePythons Stay On BP.NET?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you are welcome to stay in my opinion

2 6.67%
  • No, it is time for you to get off of BP.NET and just go away

28 93.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks

Re: RarePythons Stay Or Go, You Choose

All I have to say is wow, I say stick around and learn something, you have obviously been banned from the classifieds so in my opinion if there are no sales than there cannot be any scams. Dont get me wrong Im not calling you a scammer I dont know you from Joe, but unfortunately for you there seems to be alot of people who dont think very highly of you, but instead of tucking your tail and running why dont you take a deep breath, take responsibility for the things that you may or may not have done, and than take the time to prove everybody wrong and change your ways. This is my first year breeding ball pythons and I am loving every moment of it, I am obviously a newbie and ten years from now I will still be a newbie because in this hobby you learn something new everyday. I am voting for you to stay, why? Because you have the right to be here just as much as the next guy, maybe certain members dont think so but oh well thats a right you have. Im sure I will get plenty of bashing responses for this but I am not the type of member who is going to loose sleep over it. I say for now forget all about the dollar signs, and wine and dine those babys

Thanks

Re: RarePythons Stay Or Go, You Choose

I will never purchase WC/WH unless it looks like a project and it's through some type of connection.
    I will never purchase from someone who does not share the compassion for the animals as I do.
    I will never associate myself with someone that is trying to run this business just for the money, and not the experience, knowledge, or enjoyment. With any other business, money may be alright, but living breathing creatures is a completely different matter.

I will never purchase from you. Because you fit all of these things, and you bring up polls looking for attention and wondering if anyone cares if you stay'. I used to Admin on this one old kiddy forum, where we had to make a rule against polls like this, because it got so out of hand.. and immature.

I pray, for the animals' sake, that you learn something, and give them to someone who will properly care for them with compassion and love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234