Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,350

2 members and 3,348 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

A couple of locks.

Just a couple of locks being shown here.

The female is a normal from Heather who is now our largest girl at close to 2800 grams. The male is from J&J and some special proven traits are going on with him. Locks with this couple occur at each meeting.

Second is a female normal from Hell Fire Reptiles and a male Graziani Pastel 100% het Albino directly from Greg himself. He was the first morph we bought. We get locks during every second or third pairing with these two.

I do not have the pictures off the camera yet on the third pairing which is a normal female to a Cinny male. They just locked for their first time on Christmas eve.

This girl here is an 06 blond Pastel at 1450 grams empty that we picked up from Hell Fire Reptiles. We are hoping she brakes the 1500 gram point in the next week or two and we can pair her up with either the male from J&J or the Graziani pastel, just not sure yet.

We also have a pairing of our het VPI Axanthic Female from VPI with our double het for VPI snow male from Ralph Davis, but we have not seen any action taking place with these two yet!

Thanks for looking all!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: A couple of locks.

Very nice locks...man they are really twisted!! Would love to see a full body pic of the "special" boy from j&j.
    PS..I would put the pastel male with the pastel girl.

Thanks

Lookin good.........
    Steve

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
    Very nice locks...man they are really twisted!! Would love to see a full body pic of the "special" boy from j&j.
    PS..I would put the pastel male with the pastel girl.
    Ask and you will recieve.

Only reason we are thinking this guy instead of the pastel is to get a jump on projects with him.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhound View Post
    Ask and you will recieve.

Only reason we are thinking this guy instead of the pastel is to get a jump on projects with him.
    Very nice...I have an 08 CH girl from them that looks a lot like him except a little more blushing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
    Very nice...I have an 08 CH girl from them that looks a lot like him except a little more blushing.
    I think J&J did breed him before selling him. J&J had origionally gotten him from Ian G. From what I have heard last year Ian let 4 or 5 of these out of his collection early last year. Mine was a solid proven breeder, but I don't think any of the others were. I know of one person who got two of them and I'm not sure where the other one or two went. You very well could have one of his off spring, but since he was bred by one and probably two other breeders first I can't say where all the offspring for him went.

Opps sorry I see CH in your post which means yours if probably a whole different line as he is an 06 if not older!