Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,318

3 members and 3,315 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Personal Introduction from Chris at Rare Pythons

Quote Originally Posted by RarePythons View Post
    Is it b/c I am importing WC's, thus I'm a 'bottomfeeder'? Fine, your entitled to your opinion of me and how you feel, but that has nothing to do with scamming anyone.
    How do you call the misrepresentation of animals than?
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

You know, I honestly can't tell if this is irony or you really are this big of a idiot. What do I find in my email box not long after I posted to you earlier today??? Why look at that!!

----------------

WC Gravid Ball Python Imports Just In, Any Interest?‏
    Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
    Sent: Fri 12/26/08 11:27 AM
    To: info@centralvalleypythons.com

I ran across your site on the web and figured I would drop a line. We just got some large gravid WC females in for the start of the season, and if you have interest in wholesale pricing feel free to let me know. All of our girls are treated for ticks and we have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee on all imports.

Thanks for your time, and if I don't hear back from you I won't send any further e-mails.

Take Care,

Chris

---------------------------------

Now, one has to wonder, why would you be sending emails from another site of yours when you have a site for snakes already up?? Especially since you are sending it to me, just after I made it clear I would never do business with you. Good One.

~Kat
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 12-27-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks

You bought out Millenium Morphs?

I am surprised that they would mislead you with the "morphs" you say they told you were morphs. They have a good rep, and seem to be a trustable business. Did they tell you specifically that the Desert Ghost was in fact a DG and not a possible? At the same time though they are good at identifying morphs and such.

Thanks

Re: You bought out Millenium Morphs?

Quote Originally Posted by gant77 View Post
    I am surprised that they would mislead you with the "morphs" you say they told you were morphs. They have a good rep, and seem to be a trustable business. Did they tell you specifically that the Desert Ghost was in fact a DG and not a possible? At the same time though they are good at identifying morphs and such.
    Yes they did, along with the sable, 'red paradigm', and a few others.

Thanks

sadly in these specialty hobbies peoples opinions stick around... if you do right by your business, your animals, and your customers, than im sure your business and knowledge for these animals will thrive, i wish you the best of luck and i hope you use this forum as a resource, because just being here a few weeks ive picked up on ALOT... remember you cant do anything about the past... only change your future
    My "Collection"
    Pastel ball python
    1.1.1 Sandfire & blood bearded dragons
    4 leopard geckos
    3 red eared sliders
    1 Russian tortoise
    R.I.P Veiled chameleon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarface2jz View Post
    sadly in these specialty hobbies peoples opinions stick around... if you do right by your business, your animals, and your customers, than im sure your business and knowledge for these animals will thrive, i wish you the best of luck and i hope you use this forum as a resource, because just being here a few weeks ive picked up on ALOT... remember you cant do anything about the past... only change your future
    Thanks for the advise..I joined this forum knowing full well I can't advertise on it, but rather just partake in some learning, sharing, and I was hoping friendly discussion as the header implies "friendliest online herp community".

I didn't come on here acting like someone else or trying to be deceitful. I came on and said ..hey this is me..the guy from Fauna that is much hated and such...and I'm hoping if I interact in threads they won't constantly be flamed by harassment, but rather maybe civil conversation

Thanks

I'm sorry, but that is just funny!

Quote Originally Posted by janeothejungle View Post
    You know, I honestly can't tell if this is irony or you really are this big of a idiot. What do I find in my email box not long after I posted to you earlier today??? Why look at that!!

----------------

WC Gravid Ball Python Imports Just In, Any Interest?‏
    Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
    Sent: Fri 12/26/08 11:27 AM
    To: info@centralvalleypythons.com

I ran across your site on the web and figured I would drop a line. We just got some large gravid WC females in for the start of the season, and if you have interest in wholesale pricing feel free to let me know. All of our girls are treated for ticks and we have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee on all imports.

Thanks for your time, and if I don't hear back from you I won't send any further e-mails.

Take Care,

Chris

---------------------------------

Now, one has to wonder, why would you be sending emails from another site of yours when you have a site for snakes already up?? Especially since you are sending it to me, just after I made it clear I would never do business with you. Good One.

~Kat
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 12-27-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    1.1 crazy dogs
    4.3 even crazier cats
    2.2 bps
    2.0 Off Track Thoroughbreds
    0.3 human kids
    1.0 Boyfriend who puts up with the craziness

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Thanks for the advise..I joined this forum knowing full well I can't advertise on it, but rather just partake in some learning, sharing, and I was hoping friendly discussion as the header implies "friendliest online herp community".

I didn't come on here acting like someone else or trying to be deceitful. I came on and said ..hey this is me..the guy from Fauna that is much hated and such...and I'm hoping if I interact in threads they won't constantly be flamed by harassment, but rather maybe civil conversation
    You're like a broken record.

Why don't you stop talking and prove what you say?

It will take a couple of years but the more your trap flaps the less like a good guy wrongly accused you look.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Annnnnd...you don't consider that "deceitful?" You came here saying you were "hated" on Fauna.

This is a LIE. Lying is DECEITFUL. You are not "hated" on Fauna, you are being WARNED about your advertising methods. I do not agree that name-calling is necessary..but that still does not imply "hate."

Therefore, IMO, your introduction was intended (I could be wrong) to garner up sympathy. If you had come on here and just introduced yourself, without any other references..you could have had a clean sheet until you messed up HERE.

btw: Your icon on Fauna is aimed at the very people you want to sell to..I do not call this good business to be insulting the people that are potential customers.

BTW2: WELCOME!!

"Price has very little to do with QUALITY. Quality stands on its own merit and doesn't need a hefty price tag to prove its worth."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 629 Posts

Sounds like the complaints against you are quite valid, and as noted, you came here and brought up your past.

Usually that is called trolling. Dredging up crap from other forums on new forums.

I belong to forums on 3 continents, and I see the SAME names on each one. So best way to change your rep is to work on it. People have long memories on these sites, and rightfully so.

If there is even a hint of 4-7 years on a wasted project. Which is 4-7 years that you were not investing in that same project elsewhere. I would be choked, and I would hope that others would warn me if there was even the remotest chance that I could be ripped off.

Not everyone has the savvy to know this, and to know what to ask, what documentation is needed, and exactly how the genetics work. They see you as a breeder and an expert. That is a heady place to be, and you need to respect and honor that.

I think people holding you accountable and not letting you off the hook is MORE than fair. You need to prove yourself to them, NOT the other way around.

I do not follow Fauna, but I do the odd BOI search when I find a new breeder that I want to deal with. So I would have missed your saga had you not brought it up.

So I guess thank you for that.

The people (in my experience) that are the most intolerant of the misreprensation of animals and vague promises are those that have proven themselves, and keep in mind they know how the industry works (and it is a SMALL one). Some have been ripped off early on, to find out 4-5 years later they were sold fake hets. So nothing being lobbed at you is unjust or unfair.

In addition, several of those showing prominently in this dialogue are people that I respect and whose words I take seriously. I do not need to read through the Fauna Dramatique to feel comfortable taking their synopsis as the truth.

Bruce
    Praying for Stinger Bees

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruce Whitehead For This Useful Post:

ReptileJay (12-27-2008),Shadera (05-27-2009)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast