Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,463

1 members and 3,462 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Re: Personal Introduction from Chris at Rare Pythons

Even if you took down the disputed animals, everywhere on the net, you've just put up more.
    Slapping "Poss" in front of anything you want to label doens't make it right in the least, it just makes it harder to legally get you when you scam folks.
    You were also seen at a reptile show selling normals as morphs, so just getting tagged on the net doing wrong hasn't stopped you, obviously.
    IF you were going to fly right from now on, and not try any more fishy things, you're not showing it. You're just trying to figure out more legit ways to get extra funds out of nomal WC snakes.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfy-hound For This Useful Post:

broadude (12-25-2008),OhBalls (12-25-2008),Shadera (12-25-2008)

Thanks

Again with the playing ignorance/innocence

If you cant research the species you are selling, and sell them AS WHAT THEY ARE, you do not belong in the ball python business. You wont pull the wool over anyones eyes on any forum, This community, while, large enough, is very small. in the end. Everyone ends up knowing, almost, everyone.
    Alicia Holmes
    www.BerkshireBoids.com
    Enough snakes that i cant count them properly anymore.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mooingtricycle For This Useful Post:

broadude (12-25-2008),hobbyist (12-26-2008),OhBalls (12-25-2008),Shadera (12-25-2008)

Thanks

Chris you're pulling the typical scammer business agenda. Try going to your BOI thread and answer them and they won't have to post in your classifieds to get your attention. Quit importing gravid animals and quit trying to sell wc "morphs". You obviously don't know enough about ball pythons to classify any of them. If you're in this for a "fast buck" like you stated before, you came into the wrong business.
    "Wild" Bill Hicok

Wild Bill's Ball Pythons

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wild Bill For This Useful Post:

broadude (12-25-2008),Muze (12-26-2008),OhBalls (12-25-2008),Shadera (12-25-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

I can't play with you on the BOI anymore but if you're not careful they might let me loose over here.

You remember how that went before, don't you?

It's not going to work, you're known as a scammer all over the world. An ignorant scammer at that.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by broadude View Post
    Lovely animal!

now back on topic...

How old are you, to buy out a business..yet do no research on the morphs?
    She is beautiful, isn't she? She belongs to NERD and I love seeing her! Took that photo my first time visiting there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound View Post
    Even if you took down the disputed animals, everywhere on the net, you've just put up more.
    Slapping "Poss" in front of anything you want to label doens't make it right in the least, it just makes it harder to legally get you when you scam folks.
    You were also seen at a reptile show selling normals as morphs, so just getting tagged on the net doing wrong hasn't stopped you, obviously.
    IF you were going to fly right from now on, and not try any more fishy things, you're not showing it. You're just trying to figure out more legit ways to get extra funds out of nomal WC snakes.
    Ok, well what would you do then? I have hets I bought last year I cannot resell b/c people complained I was going to sell CH babies as hets. So I said OK in the in future I will not sell true hets only possibles. People said, ok that's fine. I have morphs like pieds and other co-doms like bumblebees. The bumbles are clear cut with offspring, but I can't sell normal pied babies as hets or people will complain I'm a fraud.

I imported WC gravids, which several BP people do every year. I am selling them all as normals except for a few that I paid extra for as YB's and an oddball male morph. I want to sell them, which once again several importers do and sell as YB's for around $900-$1200 every year. I know people are going to give me a hard time if I sell them as YB's and since they are WC some are saying...well the genetics are unknown. OK FINE ,then I list them as possible YB's or as Odd Ball Male Morph Import. I clearly state they are WC imports and that the genetics are unknown. How am I scamming anyone? What would you list them as?

I feel like no matter how I list the animals I'm getting heat. If I list them as YB's people will complain, if I list as possible YB's, when it's clear that they are I get some people complaining.

The animals are what they are...and that's how I listed them, while still trying to be as clear about them being imports as possible. How is my description of them scamming? How would YOU list them?

I'm all ears

Thanks

Personally, I will not buy from anyone that deals with wild caught or even captive hatched. I also detest when people try to sell a $20 captive hatched normal for $400 or whatever outrageous price. Sorry Rare Pythons, but you will never get my business!
    Eddie Strong, Jr.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RarePythons View Post
    Ok, well what would you do then? I have hets I bought last year I cannot resell b/c people complained I was going to sell CH babies as hets. So I said OK in the in future I will not sell true hets only possibles. People said, ok that's fine. I have morphs like pieds and other co-doms like bumblebees. The bumbles are clear cut with offspring, but I can't sell normal pied babies as hets or people will complain I'm a fraud.

I imported WC gravids, which several BP people do every year. I am selling them all as normals except for a few that I paid extra for as YB's and an oddball male morph. I want to sell them, which once again several importers do and sell as YB's for around $900-$1200 every year. I know people are going to give me a hard time if I sell them as YB's and since they are WC some are saying...well the genetics are unknown. OK FINE ,then I list them as possible YB's or as Odd Ball Male Morph Import. I clearly state they are WC imports and that the genetics are unknown. How am I scamming anyone? What would you list them as?

I feel like no matter how I list the animals I'm getting heat. If I list them as YB's people will complain, if I list as possible YB's, when it's clear that they are I get some people complaining.

The animals are what they are...and that's how I listed them, while still trying to be as clear about them being imports as possible. How is my description of them scamming? How would YOU list them?

I'm all ears
    If I was you, I would get rid of all my crappy wild caught animals. If you like being in ball pythons keep the morphs you bought and just be a hobbyist for a couple years and take the time to learn more about them and actually breed some first. If you are just in it for the "fast buck", sell the morphs and go back to selling your "secret pot growing closets" that look like speakers etc.
    "Wild" Bill Hicok

Wild Bill's Ball Pythons

Thanks

Alright, I've kept out of it thus far but here is why I would never do business with you. You are ignorant. You are, by virtue of buying the business and trying to run it, setting yourself up as an 'authority' when the reality is that you have no clue about what you are selling. You got into it for the money and when it became clear that you were not going to rake in the dough, you seem to have switched to a 'get what I can' mentality. You're not in it for the love because, even now, you have no clear idea of what this hobby is about.

You have repeatedly 'played dumb' when people call you out, yet you continue to represent yourself as a 'player'. Yet your position now is a result of your own poor decision making. YOU chose.

How are you scamming anyone? Seriously? You can't even ID a YB, yet you are willing to sell it to someone with less experience than you because 'someone told you it was a YB'. Real Classy. Do other people sell WC gravid imports? Yes. And they are mostly loathed for it. Ultimately, that is your choice. If you want to be a bottomfeeder in this business, be prepared to be treated like one. If you want to earn some respect, shelve the BS, be prepared to operate in the red for the next year or two and throw your time and effort into taking care of the stock you have and educating yourself.

~Kat

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to janeothejungle For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

ballpythonluvr (05-27-2009),blackcrystal22 (12-31-2008),broadude (12-26-2008),littleindiangirl (12-26-2008),Muze (12-26-2008),OhBalls (12-26-2008),oliverstwist (05-27-2009),OneWithNature (12-27-2008),rabernet (12-26-2008),Royal Morphz (12-27-2008),Shadera (12-26-2008),Stewart_Reptiles (12-26-2008),West Coast Jungle (12-27-2008),Wh00h0069 (12-26-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    I can't play with you on the BOI anymore but if you're not careful they might let me loose over here.

You remember how that went before, don't you?

It's not going to work, you're known as a scammer all over the world. An ignorant scammer at that.
    First off I haven't scammed anybody. Can you name one person that claims that I've scammed them?

Regardless of your treatment of me on the BOI it doesn't make it justified, nor does threats of continued attacks.

What civil problem do you have with me?

Is it b/c I am importing WC's, thus I'm a 'bottomfeeder'? Fine, your entitled to your opinion of me and how you feel, but that has nothing to do with scamming anyone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast