Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,250

3 members and 3,247 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: My new asf colony

Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    I love being the under dogg, proving you all wrong makes it so worth it.
    Who have you proved wrong??? Under dogg when did this become a boxing match???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post

JasonG I find it funny, that you are being hypocritical. When you also just yesterday talked to me about selling me asf rats. ??? lol thanks but I am good on that. I already have my connections, and enough to start with what I want.
    I offered you a trio or two. Not 100 asfs. Had I known you were buying over a hundred of them I would of not sold them to you either.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Sorry man but I totally disagree with you on this. Animals should be considered more than food especially feeders, do you want your snake to eat quality food or just an expired happy meal?

I was going to buy some ASFs off you but your ethics make me want to hurl, not to mention your attitude is not very professional you won't get far. I'm sorry I'll find someone else for that ASF order we spoke about over PMs. Anyone else selling ASFs in the NY area or NE PA region (ill only be in PA from the 23rd to 25th of Dec).
    ~ Sebrina

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebrina For This Useful Post:

juddb (12-17-2008),Mike Cavanaugh (12-17-2008),Shadera (12-20-2008)

Thanks

no problem

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sebrina View Post
    Sorry man but I totally disagree with you on this. Animals should be considered more than food especially feeders, do you want your snake to eat quality food or just an expired happy meal?

I was going to buy some ASFs off you but your ethics make me want to hurl, not to mention your attitude is not very professional you won't get far. I'm sorry I'll find someone else for that ASF order we spoke about over PMs. Anyone else selling ASFs in the NY area or NE PA region (ill only be in PA from the 23rd to 25th of Dec).
    Nice!

Thanks

sounds like you all like to jump the gun to conclusions. Not one of you know me or anything about me, all I did was start a thread about how excited I am to start my colony, it may be a very large colony to start with but who are you to decide. I am not going to let your comments hinder my project for I feel that I will be good at breeding the asf rats, and am not expecting to make a million off of it, nor do I even expect to make a living. Some of you say that I have jumped the gun, maybe a little but I think alot of us have been guilty of this before. I have done alot of research on them, and I know the kind of care they require. I already have the racks(housing), feed, and substrate that they require, to give them a good healthy life. I am sorry that we obviously have different opinions of feeders, some of you have rats/mice as your pets. Im sorry but I look at them as feeders, they are rodents and they are here to serve one purpose to feed reptiles. I will treat them accordingly feeding,watering, and making sure that they always have a clean healthy tub. Many of you obviously already have your mind made up about me, and what Im about, so the only thing left to do is prove you wrong. I understand that everybody has an opinion and a way of going about things, but just because I am not going about it your way does NOT mean that it is the wrong way. I wish you all a very merry xmas and happy holidays! -Matt

BPnet Senior Member Mike Cavanaugh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 458 Posts

I said good day sir!!!!
    Mikey Cavanaugh
    (904) 318-3333

Thanks

I worry about the ratties when you suddenly lose interest like you did with your snakes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to grammie For This Useful Post:

Shadera (12-20-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grammie
    I worry about the ratties when you suddenly lose interest like you did with your snakes.
    That’s kidda what I’m thinking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grammie View Post
    Im sorry but you are confused I did not suddenly loose interest. I was considering for sometime selling off some of my collection that does not fall into my breeding plans as of this season. It was not a sudden desicion. I am still keeping some of my ball pythons. And I will keep you all updated on the progress of my rat breeding.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast