Tomorrow night (12-13-08) at midnight eastern time (or 11:59pm if that makes more sense) I have the extreme privilege of sitting down on my couch with my phone and a beer and spending some time on Reptile Radio with our very own Larry Suttles and BT. I'm honored to be invited back to Reptile Radio for the second time and can't wait to catch up with Larry and BT about all things ball python.

I've told Larry that I have some 8 Ball tee shirts to give away for callers with really excellent questions and I'll be doing another tee shirt give away on the 8 Ball forum after the show like last time.

If you're around tomorrow night, please stop by and check out the show ... if you're a regular Reptile Radio listener like I am, you know that Larry and BT rock it week in and week out and that there's nothing else like it ... they are the true voice of the reptile hobby ... if you've never heard the show before, it'll be a great time to catch your first one, and I'm sure you'll be as addicted as I am afterward.

If you can't catch the show live, there's a download that goes up on the Reptile Radio site after and you'll be able to listen when you get a chance ... and don't worry, the tee shirt contest that I do over on the 8 Ball forum lasts all week, so you'll be able to participate if you're a download listener too!

If you have any questions about the show, please feel free to email me at adam@8ballpythons.com.

Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow night and thank you in advance for listening!!!

Reptile Radio with Adam from 8 Ball Pythons!!!

-adam