Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,161

5 members and 3,156 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

College Students Unite!!!

Well...I just got bored of studying for my Economics exam and decided to post this so any other students studying for finals could relax...and complain about their exams!

I just got done with a marathon econ session...figure I'll get another half marathon tonight and tomorrow before the test
    Dylan -- Reese Reptiles

Thanks

Re: College Students Unite!!!

I finished all my finals except one and I'm debating on whether or not I should study for it. No one in that class has higher than a C, and we always fail his tests. They don't reflect the material we covered in the slightest. He's one of the worst teachers I've ever had. He thinks he teaches kindergarten or something. He gets mad if we're on our computers (most of us take notes on them) and will yell at you if you're not "facing front." How stupid is that? It's college for crying out loud! Anyway, I already know I'm going to fail the test, so tomorrow I'm going to just look it over for a few hours, and try to get what I can out of it. This is really going to pull down my GPA, and it's so infuriating because I'm only .02 points away from a full scholarship.

Thanks

that sucks...luckily I haven't had a professor like that. I know the feeling on gpa's though. My accounting professor tried to give me an application for an accounting scholarship that would be worth about $5000, only to find out that my gpa is .03 too low...that would have really helped my parents too...I might be able to get it after my finals this semester though which would be sweet!
    Dylan -- Reese Reptiles

Thanks

I start finals tomorrow. I am in similar situation as you guys. my gpa is .044 away from getting into the 5 year masters program. That would really cut down on the scholarship money I need for grad school. I have Ancient Egypt tomorrow, Automatic Feedback Control Systems on Thursday, Applied Electromagnetics on the following Monday, and Digital Signal processing the next day. (I am an Electrical engineering major)

If I don't get into the 5 year master program, my GPA will still be high enough to get into really good grad school. Maybe I will leave michigan and head down south for grad school. I am tired of this cold weather.

Thanks

You go to UM? I go to South Carolina and it is cold here right now(I guess cold is relative, huh?) I'm just a Soph, but I'll need a good GPA to get into the MACC(Masters of Accounting) Program here.
    Dylan -- Reese Reptiles

Thanks

I do all my college online... I take new courses every 12 weeks, and its coming down to finals. I just finished a final paper that I put off until the last minute, 7 pages of excellence that took me 2 hours to finish... gotta love procrastination!!!
    Jason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jknudson View Post
    I do all my college online... I take new courses every 12 weeks, and its coming down to finals. I just finished a final paper that I put off until the last minute, 7 pages of excellence that took me 2 hours to finish... gotta love procrastination!!!
    x2 on procrastination...thats why I love not having early classes so I can do all of my homework/studying before class as opposed to the night before
    Dylan -- Reese Reptiles

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts

I had to complete a drawing for friday (which I did, ON TIME!!). It took about 60 hours, 36 of which were done in one sitting. It was intense, and I was falling over by the end of it. Just glad it is done with.

Now I have two more exams.....uuugh
    ~Steffe

Thanks

I have studying I need to do for some finals, and a paper I need to write. I should be writing it right now but I guess I'm just procrastinating ... I have an American history final that will be cake (the professor already gave us the answers) but the paper is in that class, a social stratification exam I am a little nervous about, and a Spanish exam. This is my first quarter at this college so I have a clean slate to work with for my GPA, it feels pretty good
    Evan
    0.0.1 Sinaloan Milk Snake (Vegas)
    0.0.1 Colombian Boa Constrictor (Ticuna)
    Feel free to correct me on my grammar.

Thanks

i have two science finals, a take home final, and the worlds most annoying lab report to complete before I can call it a day. ...oh yeah and the semester project in Art of Japan, but my group is full of proactive people with control issues so I'll let them shoulder it (i'm busy shouldering my genetics lab group so it's not entirely unfair).

Good luck everyone. This, too, shall pass.
    http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic6096_1.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by BT41042 View Post
    Your going to Hell

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast