Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,836

1 members and 2,835 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
    Thanks

Coolest / Unique Hide Idea

So i was handling George the other day showin him to a friend. We started playing xbox and george was just kinda chilling in my lap. He started crawling into my jacket pocket which is no big deal as long as I know he isnt in the couch.

Long story short, the jacket I was wearing has a hole in the pocket and George crawled through the hole and into the jacket. Not under, into... He was between the inner lining and the exterior of the jacket. It was cool because I didn't have to worry about him, I knew exactly where he was and what he was doing and he was warm and cramped (like they want to be).

Its not to be used as a primary hide, but should I ever take the snake somewhere I will probably wear the jacket just because it is a way to give him some privacy should he be feeling anti-social.

I'm going to wear the jacket for a bit later tonight possibly and see if I can get the probe from an acurite up into it to see what the temps are like in there. I'll post back some results.

The only problem was getting him out...

The jacket is a ****ies Lined Eisenhower Jacket
    Thanks!

Sam (and George)

1.0 super awesome 1 of a kind worlds most valuable BP

Thanks

Re: Coolest / Unique Hide Idea

I usually wear a hoodie when I'm messing with the snakes for any long period of time, and they usually go down into the hood on my back and fall asleep. It's the same basic concept, though I wouldn't want the fun job of getting a sleeping snake out of the lining of a jacket. Let sleeping snakes lie. -lol-

Fairfax, Virginia; Originally from San Antonio, Texas.
    Thanks

Re: Coolest / Unique Hide Idea

I usually wear a hoodie as well. They tend to either curl up in the hood or in the belly pouch.

I had a jacket like that...it took me hours to get Lucius out. He was quite content.
    Melanie Ryan Seals

2.2 Royal Pythons; Hadrian(het. albino), Lucius(het. hypo), Ophelia(normal) and Regan(het. albino).
    1.0 Homo sapien boyfriendidus; Nick AKA Daddy.s