Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,151

0 members and 3,151 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Anaconda

Fairfax, Virginia; Originally from San Antonio, Texas.
    Thanks

Re: Yellow Anaconda

Awww. So cute. My boyfriend's on the phone with me and he laughed at my exclamation.
    Melanie Ryan Seals

2.2 Royal Pythons; Hadrian(het. albino), Lucius(het. hypo), Ophelia(normal) and Regan(het. albino).
    1.0 Homo sapien boyfriendidus; Nick AKA Daddy.s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    this past week it snowed here in louisiana, almost like a blizzard. took the power company 4 days to get me back power. during the time i let my yellow(mystic) sleep on my stomach, well right in the middle of my chest rather. and she would curl up and id put my shirt over her, and then 2 blankets over me so she could absorb my body heat, and i fell asleep and when i woke up she was still curled up, then sometimes i put her down my sweater sleeve by my shoulder and she would curl up against me. shes awesome.
    Finding a different method of alternative heat, such as heat packs, would have been safer for you and your animal.

I hope you use better judgement when your anaconda is an adult.

Thanks

he improvised with what he had. dont be a jerk lol

Thanks

Hmmm...An inexperienced high-school age keeper with no anaconda experience...

...or do you have some, but left it out of your 'signature' ?

What experience do you have that entitles you to encourage irresponsibility?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakewrangler View Post

Hmmmm looks like you dont have any experience with any snakes by your signature We all know everyone is going to go jump in there vehicle in blizzard like conditions to go buy hand warmers when who knows how far he/she would have to drive to go get them. While doing all this leaving the snake at home to freeze cause there is no power. Not to mention blizzard like conditions most vehicles wont even get around in let alone could you evan see where your going. Althouhg I am sure you can do that right

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snakewrangler View Post

no need to be a douche, it SNOWED, LOUISIANA, for 1. Everything stayed iced for 2 days, then after it melted, my driveway is rocks, and my car was parked off the side from under the trees and it was stuck after the snow and ice went away, so i still couldnt get out to goto the store. and im not a high school kid either, i'm 23 and im a correctional officer, what are you 16 and work at a gas station? i put my life on the line everyday i work. and i guarentee i have more experience in dealing with snakes then you do. yes my anaconda was my first pet snake, but for about 8 years prior to that i catch cotton mouths, copper heads, timber rattler & pigme rattler, ive been tagged by a copper head & cotton mouth because i useto get enjoyment out of catching them bare handed. which that was years ago. if i catch them now its to put them out in the woods and get them away from peoples houses, including mine.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

also my yellow is a baby, shes 2 feet in length. i handle her every day atleast an hour a day. sometimes more. i know her temperment, i know how she reacts to what.
    -Venomous-

Thanks

You found 'enjoyment' form catching wild venomous animals 'with your bare hands' ?

You're a bright one, big guy!

As for being 16, working in a gas station, and having less experience than you...hmmm...well, I'm not sure how you can make 'guarantees' that you are right...

You are 23 and a correctional officer and own 2 snakes. My guess is that you have absolutely no education past high school. You obviously have no sense when it comes to safety. Did you keep the snakes you caught with your bare hands, or did you just do it to show off?

On the other hand, I am 7 years older than you. I am an engineer with two degrees and have a collection of 40+ reptiles that I've had since you were in middle school.

You know nothing about me. Stop running your mouth.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

and do you think that makes you cool? you're still a moron. next time you want to disrespect someone, do it on your own thread. i dont appreciate you doing it on mine. and i have a degree in criminal justice. the snakes i caught, depending on the size and the temperment i caught, and if you read, since your soo well educated: "the others i caught to place away from homes". including my own since i have 2 nieces & 2 nephews that both run outside my house when they come over.

as far as the enjoyment part, its an adrenaline rush, same rush i get when i roll down the race track @ 150mph. also if you read, i was young when i useto handle the copper heads and such. then with handling venomous snakes, i do it through series of admiring their behavior and temperment, i learn how they respond to what, how they react to this or that, and all that i learned from a guy that breeds venomous snakes. we've both handled a monacled cobra without being bite, its called knowing what your doing, and understanding the risk involved if you get bit. i take that risk, others dont.
    -Venomous-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast