Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,490

1 members and 3,489 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Thread: greetings!

Thanks

greetings!

was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some info on dbl het ghost boas? i had the pleasure of checking one out in my local pet shop and was amazed iw ould love to learn more about these beautiful snakes and possibly buy one if i can find one for a reasonable price. right now i own a borneo blood and a ball python but have ALWAYS been a fan of red tails. thanks in advance!!

Thanks

Re: greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by evilsinner View Post
    was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some info on dbl het ghost boas? i had the pleasure of checking one out in my local pet shop and was amazed iw ould love to learn more about these beautiful snakes and possibly buy one if i can find one for a reasonable price. right now i own a borneo blood and a ball python but have ALWAYS been a fan of red tails. thanks in advance!!

http://www.clockworkreptile.com/Ghost_Boas.php
    I saw several of these at the Denver show last Saturday. Very nice. Ryan is a good guy to deal with as well.
    My Daughters name all the animals...

0.1 BP - Normal (Seviper)
    0.1 RTB - Normal BCI (Ekans)
    0.0.1 GTP - Merauke (Carnivine)
    0.1 RTB - Suriname BCC (Sand Ma'am...a.k.a. Sandy)
    0.1 RTB - Anery BCI (Onix)

Thanks

yea VERY nice snakes...im sorry the one i am refering to is the hyp het anery. when i look them up it says (dble het ghost) like that by the hypo het anery im just now getting into snakes when i was younger i wanst aloud to have them. so i really dont know about the names and what not of all the cool snakes i have seen so any literature on that would be awesome as well. i would also like to know how to start breeidng my own mice. since im out of my parent housse im spreading mywings and plan to have a room full of snakes(after the proper training/knowledge of caring for them) i love em what can i say anyways any input would be apprecuated thanks in advance!!

Thanks

Look at http://www.jimisnakes.com. Don't see what you want? Email him, or give him a call, and talk to him

~~McKinsey~~
    "Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
    ~The Little Prince; Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thanks

wow thanks for the link the guys snakes and prices are very nice. ill have to put that on hold though while i straighten out my bloods enclosure. was fed alot of wrong info so i have to set up a different enclosure for him. im putting my snake buying on hold till he is set up correctly and back to his normal hissing self.