I'm pretty excited right now.

For my absolute turd of a Nile Monitor (he really is a turd, I'm sorry -.-) I'm getting a 3.5-4 foot normal ball python and some reptile supplies! BOOYA!

It's a two hour drive to get to the city he's in, which mildly sucks. But my little bro wanted a new video game so all the more excuse to go x)
The fun thing is that I got his email got his email around tenish. Got home about noonish. Promptly responded. 15 minuets later he called. Then I called my dad. Then my dad came home, told me to call him back and tell him will be there around fourish. Now I'm just flat out ecstatic.

The guy is quite aware on how mean Nile's can be. Which is good. Mine doesn't bite or anything, but he'll hiss at you if you so much as walk by his tank and when you hold him, he hisses, then sticks his evil little claws into your skin and trys to escape (whilst scratching you to bits and pieces)

He has two BP's to choose from. I'm crossing my fingers that ones a female. I don't think he's ever gotten them popped, but with my new found (and practiced) popping skills he'll soon find out

Wish me luck!