Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,446

5 members and 3,441 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Post your Doberman's!

Heres duncan fresh/clean and ready for dinner, right after a long evening at the dog park! I know a couple bp.net folks have dobies, so lets see them!

Thanks

Re: Post your Doberman's!

Aww Cuteness OVERLOAD!!! That face is absolutely friggin ADORABLE!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to STORMS For This Useful Post:

juddb (10-17-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Awww! He's such a cutie!! I've been horribly neglectful of taking pictures of Mira lately, so I don't have anything fresh to share, but I'll get some soon! I've tried to get pictures of her running, because she's so beautiful when she runs flat-out.....but my camera can't ever keep up with her.
    -- Judy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

juddb (10-17-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Awww! He's such a cutie!! I've been horribly neglectful of taking pictures of Mira lately, so I don't have anything fresh to share, but I'll get some soon! I've tried to get pictures of her running, because she's so beautiful when she runs flat-out.....but my camera can't ever keep up with her.
    Agreed, taking pic's of duncan running doesnt work out, so i dont even try anymore.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Got some pics of Mira this evening. They turned out awful, but I managed to salvage a few. She kept running from the camera....worse than my teenage daughter! And when I would finally get a decent picture, I'd get terrible eye-shine that I couldn't figure out how to edit it out without it looking equally creepy. Gotta get her out in the sunshine for real pictures!

But here's a few of Miss Legs taken tonight....

She's a brat! But seems to be ever-so-slowly regaining a bit of sanity as she approaches one year of age. (Her birthday is December 1st) I love her to bits!!!
    -- Judy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

juddb (10-17-2008)

Thanks

Wow so shes actually older than duncan. By 16 days. She looks great! Just wondering, how is she as far as training? Duncan is good and follows commands, but if we offer him a new bed or leave a shoe out its completely destroyed. Any experience with this Judy? Again she looks fantastic. So cute how could anyone ever be afraid of these dogs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to juddb For This Useful Post:

JLC (10-17-2008)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juddb View Post
    Wow so shes actually older than duncan. By 16 days. She looks great! Just wondering, how is she as far as training? Duncan is good and follows commands, but if we offer him a new bed or leave a shoe out its completely destroyed. Any experience with this Judy? Again she looks fantastic. So cute how could anyone ever be afraid of these dogs
    Thanks! She can actually be quite intimidating when she gets her hackles up...but that's true of any dog...so yeah...I don't get why people are so afraid of them!

She's whip-smart when it comes to training and will obey commands quite easily....when she's not being too nutso or distracted. But no matter how well she follows commands and how obedient she is with her sit/stays or whatever.....we can't leave her alone with a sock or shoe lose in the room. Or paper. Or food. Or just about anything else. LOL She even chewed on the corner of my very nice wooden coffee table.

Think of them like toddlers or pre-schoolers. The children understand what we're saying to them...and do their very best to be good and obedient...but you still don't leave them alone unsupervised and you never leave tempting but naughty (ie: scissors or permanent markers or big glasses of milk!) lying around for them to get into. It's the same with the dogs. They're just babies right now, and will be for another year or two....eventually they'll be more trustworthy around things that don't belong to them. Just keep reinforcing the rules and lessons each and every day.
    -- Judy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

juddb (10-17-2008)

Thanks

... DUNCAN!!!!! *SQUEEEEE* He's SO cute!!! I just want to run over to him and squish his face and hang all over his neck and play with him. I luffs him! Can I have him?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindibun For This Useful Post:

juddb (10-17-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Thanks! She can actually be quite intimidating when she gets her hackles up...but that's true of any dog...so yeah...I don't get why people are so afraid of them!

She's whip-smart when it comes to training and will obey commands quite easily....when she's not being too nutso or distracted. But no matter how well she follows commands and how obedient she is with her sit/stays or whatever.....we can't leave her alone with a sock or shoe lose in the room. Or paper. Or food. Or just about anything else. LOL She even chewed on the corner of my very nice wooden coffee table.

Think of them like toddlers or pre-schoolers. The children understand what we're saying to them...and do their very best to be good and obedient...but you still don't leave them alone unsupervised and you never leave tempting but naughty (ie: scissors or permanent markers or big glasses of milk!) lying around for them to get into. It's the same with the dogs. They're just babies right now, and will be for another year or two....eventually they'll be more trustworthy around things that don't belong to them. Just keep reinforcing the rules and lessons each and every day.
    Good so duncan isnt the only one! Mira is so pretty!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to juddb For This Useful Post:

JLC (10-17-2008)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juddb View Post
    Good so duncan isnt the only one! Mira is so pretty!
    Definitely not the only one!! I keep swearing to myself that the next dog I get will be a grown, mature dog with all its manners already in place. (It must be why God made puppies so darned cute!!)
    -- Judy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast