Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,464

1 members and 3,463 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Collection pics - DU-warning

Sam my spider male, proven by several clutchs of gorgeous babies. He's so placid, one of my favorite snakes.

Tina, my infamous not-murdering, non-cannibal cinnamon female that did NOT eat her mate.

Kelly(who had another name way back when, and supposedly was owned by my former assistant who abandened her!) She's one of my dinker project girls. I think she's got something going on. The pic doesn't show the brilliant markings.

Naomi, another "normal" girl who is just so superb. I got her from Neil Golli, and she's just flaming hot. In person you can't beat her. She's nippy, but she's so gorgeous, I never mind it.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite snakes. I'll be putting up more pics in this thread, and none of these are for sale at this time! Last time I posted a picture thead, I got a lot of pm's as to price.
    Last edited by wolfy-hound; 09-28-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: fixing link
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Re: Collection pics - DU-warning

Very nice group there!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts

That spider is fantastic
    ~Steffe

Thanks

Sam has yet to throw a normal baby. He's a gorgeous guy, and loves the ladies. I'm hoping to make a bumblebee out of him one day(maybe a mojave/spider cross in a couple years when my female grows up).
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

so wait full story on the cinny and the cannibalism

Thanks

I tried to find the thread where I explained it.
    Anyway,
    I put the cinnys together to see if Tony would breed. I checked in on them later, and Tina was huge, and Tony was missing.
    I use a rack system(commercially available black plastic rack, tight bins), so he should not have been able to escape, and the bin was not left open.
    I emptied the bin, took out the newspaper, and Tina, who was swollen up exactly like she had eaten Tony(who was smaller). No Tony. Tony was missing, Tina was huge, obviously Tina ATE Tony. Cannibalistic (*#$(^#&^$% and I called her names, put her back in her bin, and moaned about her.
    Fast forward two weeks or so, and I open her bin to check her water... and there's Tina.. and Tony.
    Tony was back in the bin, which I had opened several times, I had cleaned it twice, only substrate was newspaper, and he was unmarked, and fine. Tina looked smug and accepted my profuse apologies, and the rats I fed her to make up for being angry at her.
    I still own both cinnamons. I still have NO idea as to how Tony disappeared from a closed bin and then reappeared later. My theory involves wormholes that transported him to another universe. Neil's theory is that I'm a amnisiac crackhead with multiple personalities. Tony's theory is that he wants another rat.
    Last edited by dr del; 09-28-2008 at 10:36 PM.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA

Thanks

Aesome pictures! I am quite partial to the name Sam .. wonder why ... *ponders*.

^.^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound View Post
    Anyway,
    I put the cinnys together to see if Tony would breed. I checked in on them later, and Tina was huge, and Tony was missing.
    I use a rack system(commercially available black plastic rack, tight bins), so he should not have been able to escape, and the bin was not left open.
    I emptied the bin, took out the newspaper, and Tina, who was swollen up exactly like she had eaten Tony(who was smaller). No Tony. Tony was missing, Tina was huge, obviously Tina ATE Tony. Cannibalistic (*#$(^#&^$% and I called her names, put her back in her bin, and moaned about her.
    Fast forward two weeks or so, and I open her bin to check her water... and there's Tina.. and Tony.
    Tony was back in the bin, which I had opened several times, I had cleaned it twice, only substrate was newspaper, and he was unmarked, and fine. Tina looked smug and accepted my profuse apologies, and the rats I fed her to make up for being angry at her.
    I still own both cinnamons. I still have NO idea as to how Tony disappeared from a closed bin and then reappeared later. My theory involves wormholes that transported him to another universe. Neil's theory is that I'm a amnisiac crackhead with multiple personalities. Tony's theory is that he wants another rat.
    Wow. What?
    You'd think there'd be an explanation..
    Could he have gotten stuck in the hide or something? Was there even a hide?

Nice collection though!

Thanks

No hide. Nowhere to hide in the empty plastic bin, with newspaper substrate, which was changed TWICE during his travels to whereever. You'd think this would be the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.. but it's only in the top 20 or so.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound View Post
    Anyway,
    WOW, that should be on the twilight zone!!

I really like Naomi in particular, she's got some gorgeous blushing. Nice collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast