i've had my ball python for a couple of monthes now and everythings been fine feeding mice every 5 days. he's been getting bigger and the mice looked small for him so i finally got him a small rat. it was about the size of where he's the largest, so it wasn't too big for him. anyways he killed it and then ate it (it took longer to finish eating than the mice) and he got a huge bulge in his stomach. after the normal 2 days of not handling i noticed he was still pretty large. i figured maybe it's just taking longer to digest because its larger than normal for him. but now it's been 4 days and he still looks noticably bigger than what he used to. he peed 2 days ago and again this morning each time with urates. i soaked him in warm water last night for about 45 minutes to see if he was having trouble pooping but he only peed this morning. at his thickest part he is more round shaped instead of having a flat belly and the rest round. did my snake just get bigger that fast or is he having problems? i can take pics when i get home if necessary.