Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,278

1 members and 3,277 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Threaded View

Registered User SapphireTigress's Avatar
    Thanks

Need sellers of ASFs, please.

As of today, my soft furred rat site is #1 on google search (using "african soft furred rats" as the search). It's been at #2 for a while. It's not the best page, but it does have pictures.

I'm getting a lot of e-mails asking for pricing, and we're not selling ours, at least for the short term. If you sell and you're interested, I wouldn't mind adding a "source" bit at the bottom of the site (and I need to update, I know). This is for free, but I need something on the bottom because I have this page and people are getting disappointed because I can't sell any for a while, if ever. We've had a great breeding season.

Here's the site: http://www.sapphiretigress.com/Softfurs.htm Please PM me if you've got some for sale and/or want to have your e-mail or site put there as a breeder/distributor for ASFs.

My most recent e-mail is from a lady in southern California, so if you can help her/us out, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SapphireTigress; 09-02-2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: I'm short on brain cells
    Balls aplenty, but never enough! 0.1 pied, 1.1 het pieds, 1.0 het albino, 0.1 poss het albino, 3.0 black pastels, 2.4 pastels, 1.1 spiders, and a lot of not-so normal mommas with offspring in the incubator.

Dinker baby BP: 1.0 Cactus Jack. Dude's got circles. Grow, baby. Grow.

For a unique diary of life amongst kids and kritters, please visit www.sapphiretigress.blogspot.com. Be warned, the blog likes Firefox and hates IE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireTigress For This Useful Post:

kcmpa (10-16-2008)