Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,122

3 members and 3,119 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,112
Threads: 248,552
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NxtGenExotics
    Thanks

0.3 Proven Females on special: all 3 for $300 shipped!

I need to empty a rack and have 0.3 proven normal females that are all that are left in that rack. All are in the 1700+ gram range and feed regularly on f/t rats.

One has a couple of scars on her back, the previous owner got her with them already there, so no idea on the story there. But she's perfect in every way, gave me 5 good eggs this year. The rest are great as well!

I don't have pics of them (they're just nice looking normals), but can snap some if needed.

I also have a normal male who was sold to me as being 100% het albino, but I have no paperwork to back that up or anything. He also eats f/t rats and can include him for free with any of the girls.

I was asking $125 each, but would I really need to empty this rack and would like to sell them as a group. If you take all 1.4, I'll let them go for $300 shipped!! Get them in time to start cooling them down for this breeding season!

PM me here or email at info@BlueAppleHerps.com.

Thanks

Re: 0.3 Proven Females on special: all 3 for $300 shipped!

Here are pics I took last night. They're not the best, but hopefully give you an idea. I need to edit the OP, but I got mixed up and the female with the scars wasn't the one who gave me 5 good eggs this year. Sorry for the confusion!

Female #1 (in deep shed)

Female #2 (you can see the scarring on the back third of her back. Again, doesn't affect her in any way). I also really like her patterning. She wouldn't sit still at all last night, sorry for crappy pic of her

Female #3 (This is the one who gave me 5 good eggs; still slightly thin from laying, but will definitely be ready to go again this year with the appetite that she has)

Thanks

Re: 0.3 Proven Females on special: all 3 for $300 shipped!

These girls are sold!