[QUOTE=wilomn;867435]
Quote Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I could rattle off a list of those too but I think everyone knows who they are!

QUOTE]

Yawn.....we've heard THIS before.

How come you never name names? You always know someone or refer to people as those we all know of.

I have NO clue to whom you refer.

Do you buy groceries? Do you go to a chain or a mom and pop shop? Do you buy fruit? Again, do you buy from a local grower or a large chain?
How about your car? Do you know the guy who built it? Do you know where he got the parts it's made of? OR did you go to a major dealer and ****er for the best price you could get?

Yeah yeah, you have the right to your opinions and moods.

But why do you feel the need to try to justify your stance to anyone else? You many think other than you, you set yourself up to have people disagree with you, you invite it in fact.

I don't care, not about you so please don't misconstrue my intention with this post. It's more to try to make you see how inane posts like this are than anything else.

At least you're consistent. That's something. Isn't it?
Weren't we ignoring each other? Well, that's ok because I can communicate without insults so I'll address a couple of your points while I wipe the sleep from my eyes.

Yes I have opinions. Yes, sometimes I express them (as you express yours).

Yes, I buy my groceries from a supermarket. But if all I could get there was rancid meat and rotten fruit, I would certainly seek out a smaller mom and pop store that would provide me with better quality.

You find it inane and that is certainly your right. This is a discussion forum. Just because it isn't a discussion that you want to have doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed.

Hope this helps!