Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,288

1 members and 3,287 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

Is This a good idea?

Ok well first of all im sorry about all the topics im making i just want the best for my bp.

I thought that my viv 36" long was too big for my BP well i don't know her age but she is pretty chunky and she can handle medium mice.I have restricted i foot of the viv off because i thought it was too big.

Am in right to do this or not? What size viv were your BPs in when they were eating medium mice?Oh and by the way does anyone know a breeder for boas in the UK?
    How comes your such a fussy young man? Don't want no captain crunch no raisin brain.. Well don't you know that other kids are starving in japan so...

EAT IT JUST EAT IT!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Is This a good idea?

Personally I don't think an adult BP should be in anything bigger than a 20g long. The longs are wider and not as tall as a regular 20g viv.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1289 View Post
    Ok well first of all im sorry about all the topics im making i just want the best for my bp.

I thought that my viv 36" long was too big for my BP well i don't know her age but she is pretty chunky and she can handle medium mice.I have restricted i foot of the viv off because i thought it was too big.

Am in right to do this or not? What size viv were your BPs in when they were eating medium mice?Oh and by the way does anyone know a breeder for boas in the UK?
    Do you know what gallon size viv that is? It sounds too large though.. most 20 longs are only 2 feet and those are good for adults.

Thanks

Im not sure what gallon size it is i have restricted some area and i'll open it up when she grows into it.
    How comes your such a fussy young man? Don't want no captain crunch no raisin brain.. Well don't you know that other kids are starving in japan so...

EAT IT JUST EAT IT!