Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,344

1 members and 3,343 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A fond farewell

Banned
    Thanks

A fond farewell

It's clear that my days (hours) are numbered here on Ball-Pythons.net. The moderators (just like fauna) have been sucked in to believing that I am a bad egg and are now demanding that I send in copies of my drivers license and business license (just like fauna) to prove who I am and that I have a legitimate business. Well, I came here to post pictures of my pet snakes. I posted a few and was blatantly attacked by Wes (wilomn). He made outragious allegations that I am a "scammer" and an all around bad guy. I immediately asked him to provide proof of even just ONE person that I have ever wronged. He couldn't and he didn't. But at this point the moderators came to his rescue. You can find all of those threads by doing a search for "High End Herps Inc" or just look in the Giant Pythons forum. Be your own judge and don't let anyone tell you what your own opinion is.

Happy Herping to All!

Thanks

Re: A fond farewell

Or go by the Drivers License and Incorporation papers or lack there of.
    Do not resuscitate

Royal Morphz Maker Royal Morphz's Avatar
    Thanks

you know ive read through everything on you and it boils down to the fact that you havent given us any proof your who you are and the reason you havent given proof of your so called inc is because there is no such proof i could go down tomorrow inc in the name of High End Herps Inc. and the put an injunction against you and your partners to stop using my Inc. name and go ahead and say your an Inc. but buddy i wouldnt just come on here had i not used most of my Sunday to research your lies so that being said and me being just a normal guy on here i say to you of many names (proven on your many post under the HEHInc name and signed by many different names) "dont let the door hit ya where tha dear lord split ya" good bye
    Tim Johnson

Thanks

PEACE!

You will be missed..........................................
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

Does this mean you have no intention of proving your name and company status? - over here we would be required to do so even just to pay a bill if asked.

Your days being numbered or not on the site is entirely up to you - we didn't ask for the moon and, as I explained, we have asked it of others in the past and will in the future.

[personal opinion only]
    As for the passive/aggressive sympathy pleas we had those before with another member who sadly found himself unable to stay within the bounds of veracity so please forgive me if my violin hits a bum note now and again.

You know it has been bothering me that you keep harping back to not having any dis-satisfied customers when it struck me - neither do I. Mainly because I haven't sold anything to anyone on here.
    [/personal opinion only]

Just to be clear on the other side of the argument for those reading this thread in the future here is the information he is referring to on fauna as posted by one of our members in a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
    Wes and all others,

High End Herps on Fauna

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82459

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=High+Herps

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=High+Herps

Yeah a much less then steller reputation. These people should be avoided!
    Again it is still your choice - simple information needed to rent a dvd is all we are really asking for.

"Be your own judge" indeed.

Have a nice day.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Royal Morphz Maker Royal Morphz's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys .. you will all get a kick out of this i got a call from the OP's number and didnt hear it ring well there was a 26 second vm left where there was some heavy breathing and then at the end he says im a dead man lol
    Tim Johnson

Thanks

lol...

Trash day guys?
    Alicia Holmes
    www.BerkshireBoids.com
    Enough snakes that i cant count them properly anymore.

Banned
    Thanks

You got that right. I only wanted to post some pics of my snakes. Why do I have to prove who I am and that my business is incorporated? I'm not advertising here! You certainly DO NOT ask other posters that come here to post pics of their licenses. That's a load of crap. Paste one copy of even one post where the circumstances are even similar to this crap.

Let me tell you something. I have wronged nobody. Here or elsewhere. This is baloney. What you are doing is simply persecuting me with no proof of any wrongdoing whatsoever. You can call it what you like or justify it any way you choose to, but it is what it is and there's no getting around that.

I really would not want to post in such a place as this so by all means, ban me and do it quick. Then you can get the last word and congratulate one another and justify what you have done.

Screw this place. You guys are no different than fauna, and that is definitely an intended insult.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

I would say that if you were able to provide proof of identity as asked then you may not have been questioned so much. With time and positive posts you may have been given the benefit of the doubt. To come here with such a questionable rep and expect open arms is a bit of a stretch. If you are not willing to go the route of providing requested info (which is the most simple of things) then you have just proven points that others here and on fauna have been trying to make. Good luck with your current and future lives and identities.
    --Walt

Thanks

The "Man" is just trying to keep him down!
    Do not resuscitate

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast