Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,201

0 members and 3,201 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Howdy Folks

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Howdy Folks

It's been a while since I have posted here. A couple of years I think. I look forward to getting into some nice and friendly chit chat with each and every one of the other members here.

Take Care,
    David Beauchemin
    High End Herps Inc
    http://HighEndHerps.com/
    (318)335-3673

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Re: Howdy Folks

Well hello brian/damon/josh/hannable and the plethora of other aliases you've used in the past, including the female personas you were using on fauna.

Did you know that it was against the rules here to register under any name other than your own?

Do you even REMEMBER what your given name is?

Did you have your "wife" sign up? Hi tawny, IF you even exist.

Folks, this guy is a liar and a swindler of the highest order.

Made any death threats lately?

Any one even REMOTELY considering doing ANYTHING with this company needs to do a search over on Fauna.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Hello Wes,

This place is supposed to be about positive, friendly, family orientated, non-abusive posting. Why do you feel the need to attack me here? Or anywhere for that matter. I have never done anything to you and yet you feel the need to slam me and my business and even my wife incessantly? I have never swindled a soul in my life and you are way out of line making such a false statement. Why don't you keep that ridiculous soap opera negativity on fauna and let the members here live without your senseless negativity and hate.

I will not respond to any more of your posts. You are nothing more than a trouble maker.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighEndHerps nc View Post
    Hello Wes,

This place is supposed to be about positive, friendly, family orientated, non-abusive posting. Why do you feel the need to attack me here? Or anywhere for that matter. I have never done anything to you and yet you feel the need to slam me and my business and even my wife incessantly? I have never swindled a soul in my life and you are way out of line making such a false statement. Why don't you keep that ridiculous soap opera negativity on fauna and let the members here live without your senseless negativity and hate.

I will not respond to any more of your posts. You are nothing more than a trouble maker.
    It's interesting how the very site you mention, Fauna, is the one, one of several if I recall correctly, that the facts of your lies are forever saved for those who may fall victim to your gilded tongue.

You're a bad guy, whatever your name is currently, a very very bad guy.

This is a nice site. A very very nice site.

See where I'm going with this?
    www.humanewatch.org

Banned
    Thanks

Okay, with a little help from the website admins I got my old account back up and running.

Here we go folks, let's have some great herp chat!

Be sure to check out our website to see the World's Only Pastel Ceylonese Pythons. They are totally AWESOME!!

Thanks,
    David Beauchemin
    High End Herps inc
    (318)335-3673

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

What's the difference between your pastel phase and half pastel phase ceylonese pythons? The pastel you have is gorgeous.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKO View Post
    What's the difference between your pastel phase and half pastel phase ceylonese pythons? The pastel you have is gorgeous.
    Hi RKO,

Thanks for the nice compliment. They are simply out of this world in person and are quite difficult to photograph to any degree of accurate color representation.

The only difference between Half Pastel Ceylonese and Full Pastel is that the full Pastels have two Pastel parents. The Half Pastels have one Pastel parent and one normal parent. The reason why this is very relevant is because the offspring from two Pastel parents may very well become Super Pastels when they experience their change. We just don't know yet. It's still only a theory at this point in time. But then, so were the Pastels that we have now three years ago. Those that are parented by one Pastel parent and one normal parent become like the ones in the pictures there.

Thanks for your question,
    David Beauchemin
    High End Herps Inc
    (318)335-3673

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    It's interesting how the very site you mention, Fauna, is the one, one of several if I recall correctly, that the facts of your lies are forever saved for those who may fall victim to your gilded tongue.
    Got some links, Wes?
    0.1 ball python (Cleo), 0.1 surinam bcc (Carmen)
    1.0 sunglow motley corn (Jenson), 1.0 albino burmese (Lourdes)
    1.0 cat (Nicky), some mooses and ratters, 1.0 hubby (Rick)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra View Post
    Got some links, Wes?
    I can't go to fauna myself but if anyone would care to do me a favor there are a few threads over there that show what kind of scum this guy really is.

I also find it amusing that he's been using the "they don't photograph" well line for as long as he's been selling.

With over 300 breeders it's amazing that only one person that I know of has EVER said anything good about this guy.

Of course david/brian/josh/hannibal lector, DID have a large deposit in hand with no snake delivered when this happened and I THINK the guy making the purchase said that had he known what kind of scum brain/damon/josh/david/hannible WAS, he would never have made the purchase to begin with.

brian/damon/josh/david, and seriously about 30 other aliases, is a TRULY bad guy. He's wanted in Az. for illegally transporting animals across state lines. He never showed up for court when he got busted with alligators on his move east.

He's just not a good guy at all.

I'll toy with people and tease them and let them show themselves for what they are, which he will do shortly. but I rarely feel the need to speak so plainly and adamantly about anyone.

I feel the need with this guy. He makes us ALL look bad when you know what he truly is.

He, many-named scumbag, weren't you going to sue me at one time? For lible and slander and all kinds of things? I reckon your lawyer told you that for you to win I would have to be lying and that since I was telling the truth and YOU were the one lying it would not work out in your favor.

Is that why you never sued me? I mean aside from being a coward of course.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

I thought you guys were banned from posting on this site....
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast