Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,348

3 members and 3,345 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Russian blues (pics)

well let's just say the magnum doesn't fit.

Thanks

cute rats connie!!!
    raymond

Thanks

We had some really light blues born recently from two different females (both bred by the same male who is dh for both blue and dumbo). Lightest blues we've ever had born here.

I'm hoping they are much healthier than the usual pet store stock blues which just seem to never do that well.

~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frankykeno View Post
    We had some really light blues born recently from two different females (both bred by the same male who is dh for both blue and dumbo). Lightest blues we've ever had born here.

I'm hoping they are much healthier than the usual pet store stock blues which just seem to never do that well.

They are sooo pretty too! I can't remember if russian blues can get that light with other genes, but I sure do hope they can.

Thanks

Are any of yall coming down to texas by chance? I can't find a blue rat to save my life. I can't find dumbos either!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stangs13 View Post
    Are any of yall coming down to texas by chance? I can't find a blue rat to save my life. I can't find dumbos either!!
    LOL, Chris and I throw around the idea of moving down to Texas every few months or so.

Be nice to not have 6 months of winter... but dangit all, we're having just the most absolutely gorgeous summer here this year, and Texas seems to be kinda crappy for summer months with stupid high heat and hurricanes. Makes me appreciate the green of Michigan.

Thanks

OMG, those are the cutest baby rats I've ever seen. I'm such a sucker for baby rats! You should name one Remy after the rat in Rataoullie-the solid one looks just like him!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post
    LOL, Chris and I throw around the idea of moving down to Texas every few months or so.

Be nice to not have 6 months of winter... but dangit all, we're having just the most absolutely gorgeous summer here this year, and Texas seems to be kinda crappy for summer months with stupid high heat and hurricanes. Makes me appreciate the green of Michigan.

It is actually really nice down here. the summer seems long lived, but it really isn't, durring the fall winter and spring its pretty nice!! And we havent had a major hurricane hit our coasts in over 100 years..LOL. We just have had mild ones.... Friendswood Tx. We are voted one of the best town in the country every year. Our schools are number 1 in the state for smarts! And you get to be closer to me, Diana, and laura! And a few others as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spix14 View Post
    OMG, those are the cutest baby rats I've ever seen. I'm such a sucker for baby rats! You should name one Remy after the rat in Rataoullie-the solid one looks just like him!
    The sold girl is actually going to ThyTempest here in august if they want her!

Quote Originally Posted by stangs13
    It is actually really nice down here. The summer seems long lived, but it really isn't, durring the fall winter and spring its pretty nice!! And we havent had a major hurricane hit our coasts in over 100 years..LOL. We just have had mild ones.... Friendswood Tx. We are voted one of the best town in the country every year. Our schools are number 1 in the state for smarts! And you get to be closer to me, Diana, and laura! And a few others as well.
    Well... it's definitely on the discussion board. I'll say that much. I just don't know how I'd deal with all that heat, lord knows Chris can't handle Michigan summers that well.

Thanks

wait a sec.... That self blue het dumbo is a rex too!! Just imagine a whole litter of dumbo rex blues!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast