Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,250

1 members and 1,249 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
    Thanks

First babies of the year

Well these babies hatched on 5/30/08. First babies of the year. All normals. I bred an 02 female to her 05 son. They both had the pied markers. Well none of the babies came out with the markers. Also no pieds. Anyways here are a few pics they have all shed and ate once for me.

Female 1 ( she didnt want to stay still)

Female 2

Female 3

Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

Thanks for looking

Thanks

Re: First babies of the year

Nice kids!

Did you buy the mom as a het pied? Or was she a ringer with some wishful thinking on your part?
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks

Now just grow up those females, breed them back to dad, and grow up a male and breed back to mom. You never know! They have some funky markings and facial markings going on

Oh yeah, they are adorable
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite

Thanks

No she was one I got from the local petshop. Didnt know anything about her. At the time I didnt even know what the Het pied markers were. I didnt even know if she was a female or not back then. Shes been bred a few times this is her 3rd clutch with me. Once I herd all this stuff about the pied markers. I remembered hey she has thoses. Her son that I kept did too. So I figured why not give it a try. Maybe Ill get lucky well didnt get lucky but thats cool. Im still happy with the 6 healthy babies.
    Last edited by ama1997; 06-13-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SatanicIntention View Post
    Now just grow up those females, breed them back to dad, and grow up a male and breed back to mom. You never know! They have some funky markings and facial markings going on

Oh yeah, they are adorable
    In most of the clutches I have hatched. Ive had atleast a few babies with the funky facial markings. They have been from different females and males so. Alot of my babies from Het albino to normal or het to het have produced babies with faces like these. I don't think im going to hold back any of these. Since they came from a mom to son breeding. I dont really want to breed them back to dad or mom. Ill maybe try them again this coming up breeding season and see what happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ama1997 View Post
    No she was one I got from the local petshop. Didnt know anything about her. At the time I didnt even know what the Het pied markers were. I didnt even know if she was a female or not back then. Shes been bred a few times this is her 3rd clutch with me. Once I herd all this stuff about the pied markers. I remembered hey she has thoses. Her son that I kept did too. So I figured why not give it a try. Maybe Ill get lucky well didnt get lucky but thats cool. Im still happy with the 6 healthy babies.
    What a great attitude about! You got a great clutch out of it....and like stated earlier....hey keep at it, you never know.....
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks

Ill have to see She is already back up to 1981g. If my YB male gets a bit bigger by then he might have a date with her. Here is a picture of mom. Taken a few days ago she was in shed so not the greatest pics. She doesn't really like to be bothered much. She has never bit but she does a lot of hissing when she is bothered.

Thanks

I agree keep trying dont give up haha, good luck, nice looking babies