Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,193

1 members and 3,192 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: honestly...i can't even take it!

Awww, well if you get little kitties- be sure to post them!! lol
    Jessika

0.1 NERD Coral Glow
    1.0 Harliquin Great Dane, Gambit
    0.2 Cats, Mojo-Jojo and Rebel
    A hubby that isn't a fan of reptiles but is learning to love them, and a baby girl named Eve 😊❤

Thanks

I would definitely get your girl fixed (either abort the litter if you are ok with that, or wait until after she has the litter). I would also call the neighbor and tell them that they may want to get their boy fixed so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Crossing my fingers for no kittens, but in our experience it is very easy for them to get pregnant. My fiance's mother's cat, Cali, got pregnant before she was even a year old, and had a litter of 4. She was fixed not very long after the litter.
    Under Construction.....

Thanks

You can always go to the vet... I think they have some kind of 'morning after' thing for puppies n kitties!

Otherwise, look on the bright side! Kittens are super easy to take care of until they're old enough to go to new homes! Peach's will feed them, clean them, clean up after them, and litter train them! All you gotta do is find homes!
    *I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, awful, beautiful life*
    ~melanie~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stangs13 View Post
    I had this happen. Just let her do her thing, get kittens, wean them, give them away, wait a month and spay her.
    that's one option we are considering!

GO BEARS!!
    you know..you know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliSon View Post
    We used to have a group of males that would stand around and wait for our landlords female that was not neutered. I know what you mean when you say the Males stand outside and YELL! That is exactaly what they do, But the noisiest part I found is the actual courting and mating process...They sound like they are killing eachother. After she had a litter we took her to a vet to get her fixed, I think was less than a week after her litter(wasn't very long..) well when we picked her up from her operation the vet notified us that she was already carrying another litter of babies! Either she is a lil skank.. .or they can retain sperm! They aborted the babies (without even asking us) and spayed her. That may be an option for you... If you don't feel bad about it (seeing how overpopulated cats are these days I think it is better than having more unwanted kitties in the world) take her to get her spayed, and if she is pregnant they will take care of it for you. I will also note, and this could have been anything, but less than a year after this, we had taken over care of the cat, since we had been handling all the vet issues... She unfortunatley became sick and passed.

I have actually thought of abortion aslo.

Quote Originally Posted by mischevious21 View Post
    Awww, well if you get little kitties- be sure to post them!! lol
    ok I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bunny View Post
    I would definitely get your girl fixed (either abort the litter if you are ok with that, or wait until after she has the litter). I would also call the neighbor and tell them that they may want to get their boy fixed so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Crossing my fingers for no kittens, but in our experience it is very easy for them to get pregnant. My fiance's mother's cat, Cali, got pregnant before she was even a year old, and had a litter of 4. She was fixed not very long after the litter.
    thanks...I hope she isn't also!

Quote Originally Posted by python.princess View Post
    You can always go to the vet... I think they have some kind of 'morning after' thing for puppies n kitties!

Otherwise, look on the bright side! Kittens are super easy to take care of until they're old enough to go to new homes! Peach's will feed them, clean them, clean up after them, and litter train them! All you gotta do is find homes!
    morning after pill??? I may have to look into that.

Apparently around here people like orange cats. So I hopefully wouldn't ave a problem adopting them out. If...we go that route.

Thanks

Just a option for you to consider....LOL.

Carefull after spaying her, she could get really fat, and not be able to loose it!! LOL. That's what happened to my cat......
    Last edited by stangs13; 05-30-2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: I can't type on an iPod

Thanks

Just a option for you to consider....LOL.

Carefull after spaying her, she could get really fat, and not be able to loose it!! LOL. That's what happened to my cat......
    I would rather have a fat cat than a pregnant cat!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeMe View Post
    I would rather have a fat cat than a pregnant cat!

I understand. I would rather have a skinney cat than a fat or preggo one. Onlything preggo things in this house that are aloud to get preggo is the snakes and rats!!! LOL. Said my mom.

Kittens are cute the first time, but never again. I rescued a kitten that was not yet weaned a few weeks ago, and she is my babie, but a very annoying babie! Ill stick with baby snakes and rats.

Thanks

They don't have to get fat if you monitor their food intake just like any house pet. Spaying and neutering can't make an animal gain weight.

I hope your cat isn't pregnant Meme but if she's been with that male a couple of times it's likely she is. You can't really blame the male cat though. Her sneaking outside and in heat is just going to trigger that yowling and hanging around. Best if she and the neighbours tom both get a trip to the vet and then there's no more problems that way. Check into a spay/neuter clinic. Most places have them and you generally get a very reduced fee.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

We fed her her normal amount of food, and dropped her food amount down, and she still wouldnt drop the weight. I don't know what else it could have been.

Holy molly, my last post in this thread was very choppy..lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    Water baloons filled with food coloring and water. Send that cat home painted green a few times and that will end that crap.
    LMAO!
    Joe Haggard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast