Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,041

0 members and 1,041 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,562
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Jen Harrison Split from Big Daddy's Wholesale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Check out the thread on Wyatt somethingorother over on fauna. He's got some nasty virus and still selling on ks too.
    Yea, he is a mess lately huh? Jen did good breeding those Maybe sick snakes this year also?? I havent kept up with it.. lol!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Re: big daddy's wholesale

Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS View Post
    Yea, he is a mess lately huh? Jen did good breeding those Maybe sick snakes this year also?? I havent kept up with it.. lol!
    jen is a WHOOOOOOLE other can o worms. I like the girl, but she has some issues.

I don't know if breeding those snakes was really cool. We still don't know for certain what the out come of her infection was and now she has snakes that will be going to other people.

Plus, she's getting out, then in, then gets donations, then is going to sell them, then gets more balls.....

I think I would have sat this year out just to make sure nothing more flared up.

Oh well, we'll see either way.

She does have some killer calkings now though.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

jen is a WHOOOOOOLE other can o worms. I like the girl, but she has some issues.

I don't know if breeding those snakes was really cool. We still don't know for certain what the out come of her infection was and now she has snakes that will be going to other people.

Plus, she's getting out, then in, then gets donations, then is going to sell them, then gets more balls.....

I think I would have sat this year out just to make sure nothing more flared up.

Oh well, we'll see either way.

She does have some killer calkings now though.
    I Agree with you yet again! Weird aint it? LOL! Oh, Send me some calking pics. I want one for my Daughters birthday soon..

Thanks

We still don't know for certain what the out come of her infection was and now she has snakes that will be going to other people.
    Hold the phone.
    She is selling those babies?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

I think it was over on Alex's site, or maybe her blog, that she mentioned she may be. Perhaps it was just a passing whim, but when I read it, it sort of bugged me however, with all the crap she's been through, especially since I was one of the first to question her quarantine, or lack there of, proceedures, I just let it go.

I'm sure someone will let her know it's been brought up if she doesn't read it here herself and then she can address it as she wishes to.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    Hold the phone.
    She is selling those babies?
    Dude, she has sold some of the Maybe sick ones also!! But you didnt here that from me.. Cause i'm banned from those places lol!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS View Post
    Dude, she has sold some of the Maybe sick ones also!! But you didnt here that from me.. Cause i'm banned from those places lol!

Ugh! You have no idea how much I disagree with her on this one. You can't blow it off with a "buyer beware" statement and think that exhonerates you. Ugh!

Thanks

I know this is a completely different subject, but between her websites journal, and her posts on fauna.... I dont even know how she thinks it's ok to sell any for the next years.

On her journal, she said some things that directly contradict her posts on fauna.... I just dont know what to think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post
    I know this is a completely different subject, but between her websites journal, and her posts on fauna.... I dont even know how she thinks it's ok to sell any for the next years.

On her journal, she said some things that directly contradict her posts on fauna.... I just dont know what to think.

KS allows people with no real world experience to basically read then regurgitate information shared to them through other forums and even KS forums. It is easy to appear like an expert over there and for that matter just about anywhere it is only through true longevity that real experience is learned and earned. Many of the Honorable people that had plausible information have been driven away from KS and it has been left with a lot of BS artists. There are real breeders that take the time to post pics but there is only so many times these same breeders answer the same questions day after day but this is were the problem lays.
    Here's Johnny!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post

I'm left with more questions than answers myself about her. I'm shocked to hear she's sold some of the animals that went through this, just as shocked as I was when she purchased a clown male at the Tinley show and had it breeding one of her females in a month's time.

I agree that some things she says contradicts herself - I'm sorry she dealt with all that - but I feel she has a lot of culpability herself. And she's buying more animals and QTing them at her vet tech. Does she know for sure that the problem isn't environmental vs. something that was passed from one snake to another?

Again - I've got more questions than answers from what happened to her - I couldn't believe that not only was she selling offspring, but stating in her ad that she was selling them for higer than market value because of their quality.

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast