Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,245

2 members and 3,243 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Another craigslist ad .......

Thought that you guys would enjoy this, I really like the part of give me your order and I'll send you pics Sure.....and he's my bank account number too any way here is the email I got back:

RE: Ball pythons of many species for sale
    Very please to read from you and also thanks a lot for the mail.Below is my price list of the ball pythons morphs i have for sale.from this list, i will need your order Before sending the pictures to you.so i will like to know if you are a breeder and also how many ball pythons do you want to order from me.when i see your order,i will than send some pictures for you to see and we proceed.Where are you located??Do you have any snakes before?

Albinos .................python cost.................$600
    Piebald.......... .......python cost.................$550
    Spider....................python cost.................$360
    Axanthic................python cost................$490
    Pastel....................python cost.................$490
    Ghost....................python cost..................$324
    Caramel.................python cost.................$390
    Clown.................. python cost..................$400

P.S i hope the prices are good but if you want to buy more,i will make you a good price depending on the number of ball pythons you want to order and the kinds.

Best Regards.

Waiting to read back from you.

Cool....... Clowns for $400 and to think I paid all that money for my Axanthics I could have gotten a pair for less than a grand
    Last edited by Freakie_frog; 04-29-2008 at 10:06 AM. Reason: advertising
    Repti-Rob

“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.”
    W. C. Fields

1.1 VPI Axanthic BP (Jack&Samantha), 1.1 100% het for Jolliff Clown BP (Napoleon&Hathor),0.1 Pastel nerd line BP (Pascal),0.1 Pastel BP (no name),0.0.8 BP Hatchlings from my breedings, 0.1 Retic Python (she's about 12' right now) ,1.1 Kenya sand boas (Sandy&Dusty)
    1.0 Ring Tailed Lemur (Alexander) my baby boy

Registered User Windridge Kennels's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another craigslist ad .......

Nice, piebalds for $550
    Jenna in Florida

Eight Ball Pythons Kamala (100% het pied), Lou (het albino) and the normals: Boxcar, Jake, Gorgeous George, Heenan, Beulah & Ivory

The Labrador Retriever Crew + two Whippets & a Golden Retriever

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repti-Rob View Post
    Thought that you guys would enjoy this, I really like the part of give me your order and I'll send you pics Sure.....and he's my bank account number too any way here is the email I got back:

RE: Ball pythons of many species for sale
    Very please to read from you and also thanks a lot for the mail.Below is my price list of the ball pythons morphs i have for sale.from this list, i will need your order Before sending the pictures to you.so i will like to know if you are a breeder and also how many ball pythons do you want to order from me.when i see your order,i will than send some pictures for you to see and we proceed.Where are you located??Do you have any snakes before?

Albinos .................python cost.................$600
    Piebald.......... .......python cost.................$550
    Spider....................python cost.................$360
    Axanthic................python cost................$490
    Pastel....................python cost.................$490
    Ghost....................python cost..................$324
    Caramel.................python cost.................$390
    Clown.................. python cost..................$400

P.S i hope the prices are good but if you want to buy more,i will make you a good price depending on the number of ball pythons you want to order and the kinds.

Best Regards.

Waiting to read back from you.

Cool....... Clowns for $400 and to think I paid all that money for my Axanthics I could have gotten a pair for less than a grand
    Write him back and ask him if they are fixed .Or ask him are they het for macaw or anything special .Let us know what his response is lol.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

I spoke to them too.. and i think its a load of poo. it had scam written all over it to me. and the person i spoke to didnt want to send pics and said they were to be imported "send money fast"

uh yeah.. dont think so! they also said piebalds were like $500 too

Thanks

Yeah I got the same thing I asked them about Cites and exporting to me so I'm waiting for their next email Maybe the het for everything ball
    Repti-Rob

“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.”
    W. C. Fields

1.1 VPI Axanthic BP (Jack&Samantha), 1.1 100% het for Jolliff Clown BP (Napoleon&Hathor),0.1 Pastel nerd line BP (Pascal),0.1 Pastel BP (no name),0.0.8 BP Hatchlings from my breedings, 0.1 Retic Python (she's about 12' right now) ,1.1 Kenya sand boas (Sandy&Dusty)

Thanks

Lol, this is a pretty old scam people.

Thanks

this person has been around for a while... i remember the price of the pied...

prob some one in africa trying to get your CC #

if you cant afford to take care of it, dont get it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post
    Lol, this is a pretty old scam people.
    yeah and they placed another ad on craigslist today So it must be working on someone lol
    Repti-Rob

W. C. Fields

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repti-Rob View Post
    yeah and they placed another ad on craigslist today So it must be working on someone lol
    Sadly those that dont check first will get scammed
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ha - I had someone from Cameroon that needed to re-home some morphs, I only needed to pay shipping.

I told them I'd be happy to re-imburse them for shipping AFTER I received the animals.

I wonder why I haven't heard back from them?

The subject was Albino Balls and eggs:

Hello,

Thanks for the fast mail.I am very happy to read from you.I have some captive breed ball pythons and i am looking for loving and caring home.I am not selling my ball pythons.I am just looking for new home.Below are the types of ball pythons i have now.I am located in Cameroon but i can still give them internationally without much cost..If you can only pay just the shipping cost of the ball pythons,I can proceed with the delivery.I have much ball pythons now and so i have decided to give them out for free .Where are you located?? the shipping cost is 200$ and i can also arrange house delivery ok

Albino.......Ball pythons
    Piebald.....Ball pythons
    Spider.......Ball pythons
    Mojave......Ball pythons
    Pastel........Ball pythons
    ghost........Ball pythons
    caramel.....Ball pythons

If you really need the snakes answer my question below

Do you have a vet doctor??

Where are you located??

Will you pay the shipping cost??

which kind of ball python do you want?

How many ball pythons do you want??

Do you have a phone number??

Can i deliver the ball pythons today??

I will be very happy if you can provide me with all the answer to my question ok

P.S Let me tell you how you are going to take care of the pythons Ok

Ball Pythons are a constrictor and their diet consists of small rodents. They will eat mice and rats throughout their lives. They are nocturnal, so feed at night. Small Ball Pythons will feed on small “fuzzy” mice (once a week) and will begin to consume larger mice and even small rats as they grow. Adults will feed on adult mice or small rats (one or two every week to ten days).Ball Pythons will often refuse food if they are handled excessively or when their habitat changes. They will need time to get comfortable in new surroundings.
    Fresh water in a good size water dish should always be available. A shallow water dish works well. The python will usually climb in and may get water on the substrate.. If this happens, the substrate should be changed or alternatively, the python can be soaked in a separate water dish once a week.

Thanks and Waiting
    My two replies:

I am quite aware of how to care for ball pythons, since I breed them myself. I am also quite aware of the scammers from Cameroon. If you wish to send the snakes in question to me first, I'll be happy to re-imburse you for your expenses AFTER I receive the animals. Otherwise - no thank you.
    You also didn't answer me about vaccinations - since I've never heard of anyone vaccinating ball pythons. What in the world are you vacinating them for?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast