Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,328

4 members and 3,324 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: big daddy's wholesale

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    It's possible that there is no longer any IBD present in his current collection. The problem is he lied about it before, even though animals purchased directly from his facility tested positive for it. He said he had proof that there was no IBD in his collection but didn't post any evidence. You'd think if he had time to take all those pics off a whim he could have posted some lab results?
    agreed. I dont know...just sayin

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    but honestly, why would he go through all this trouble, for years, if he wasnt doin somethin right.

IBD kills in a month just like you said joe. if he had it, would all his ish be dead?
    Pat he might be keeping his stuff clean now but his lies about having IBD in his collection is still wrong.

The pics are nice and all... especially of that little Burm... unfortunately inclusion bodies don't march around reptile rooms holding signs annoucning their presence. Just saying.
    Agreed

It's possible that there is no longer any IBD present in his current collection. The problem is he lied about it before, even though animals purchased directly from his facility tested positive for it. He said he had proof that there was no IBD in his collection but didn't post any evidence. You'd think if he had time to take all those pics off a whim he could have posted some lab results?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    You would think so, yes, UNLESS you knew he was a lying scumbag.

Then you would not be at all surprised at his behaviour.
    Agreed also

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    agreed. I dont know...just sayin
    Pat he thinks if he gets a few trusting people like yourself to believe him that everyone is out to get him.Then he can sale his snakes.I will be right back with a link from fauna that has a direct email from myself to Allen that shows he is full of it.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Ok here is the link to that thread and the email is in post 744.I also posted this threads info over on fauna . http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&page=149&pp=5
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

wow, i finally finished readin the whole fauna thread....

now i do not know u at all and im not basing what i say on the pics, but more on just what u said and some of ur responses to alot of the questions.

the pictures that were stated in the beginnin of the thread is not what concerns me, its how u contradicted urself over alot of the posts, and the manner at which u had handled them...

now u keep tellin everyone to come see ur place and have a look for themselves, but many people have asked for poof of the vet stating that ur collection was clear of IBD and u said u have it but never produced it... many people asked over and over again...

my question would be why wouldnt u just post the vet doc ?

wouldnt it of been alot easier to clear ur name and to prove all these people wrong with a simple post ?

Banned
    Thanks

I'm going to jump in here as well....

He is still a liar and a theif. He has for sale, posted, a pair of albino labyrinth, and albino Burmese Pythons. He's selling them as a new morph, when they are not. They are posted as "lavendar fader yada yada albino's". The thing with baby albino Burms is, when they first hatch, they have a lavendar tint to them, that fades as they grow. Some have a more pronounced color than others. Unless he imported a brand new morph in from SE Asia, its still just a T- Albino Burmese, from the same line that has been around since the 80's. As well as that, the Fader Burmese Python NEVER proved genetic; so where did he get a genetic Fader?... Hence, he is trying to scam someone, or rip someone off. If you do not understand what I mean about the lavendar tint on baby albino Burms, I will attempt to get ahold of Jim Mason, or Mike Wilbanks to get some postable information.

Here is his ad.-
    http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=7&de=583783

And here are two screen shots in case he decides to pull his ads-
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...2/bigdaddy.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...bigdaddy_2.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babygerl3094 View Post
    wow, i finally finished readin the whole fauna thread....

now i do not know u at all and im not basing what i say on the pics, but more on just what u said and some of ur responses to alot of the questions.

the pictures that were stated in the beginnin of the thread is not what concerns me, its how u contradicted urself over alot of the posts, and the manner at which u had handled them...

now u keep tellin everyone to come see ur place and have a look for themselves, but many people have asked for poof of the vet stating that ur collection was clear of IBD and u said u have it but never produced it... many people asked over and over again...

my question would be why wouldnt u just post the vet doc ?

wouldnt it of been alot easier to clear ur name and to prove all these people wrong with a simple post ?
    Well if he was innocent he would have posted the results.I will point out something once again.He says his college did BLOOD work on his snakes but you can ONLY prove IBD from a neocropsy from a DEAD snake .So how is it possible his buddies proved otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
    I'm going to jump in here as well....

He is still a liar and a theif. He has for sale, posted, a pair of albino labyrinth, and albino Burmese Pythons. He's selling them as a new morph, when they are not. They are posted as "lavendar fader yada yada albino's". The thing with baby albino Burms is, when they first hatch, they have a lavendar tint to them, that fades as they grow. Some have a more pronounced color than others. Unless he imported a brand new morph in from SE Asia, its still just a T- Albino Burmese, from the same line that has been around since the 80's. As well as that, the Fader Burmese Python NEVER proved genetic; so where did he get a genetic Fader?... Hence, he is trying to scam someone, or rip someone off. If you do not understand what I mean about the lavendar tint on baby albino Burms, I will attempt to get ahold of Jim Mason, or Mike Wilbanks to get some postable information.

Here is his ad.-
    http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=7&de=583783

And here are two screen shots in case he decides to pull his ads-
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...2/bigdaddy.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...bigdaddy_2.jpg
    Well its no surprise .Great catch Andrew
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    Well if he was innocent he would have posted the results.I will point out something once again.He says his college did BLOOD work on his snakes but you can ONLY prove IBD from a neocropsy from a DEAD snake .So how is it possible his buddies proved otherwise

lol i know why he has never posted it

i was just waitin to hear his "side" of the story....

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    Well its no surprise .Great catch Andrew
    Now to see what his argument is, based on my posting, Joe This is the same thing High End Herps pulled, with their "Lavendar Albino Granite" Burmese Pythons....

For those of you thinking about buying one of those...just buy a nice, HEALTHY, properly represented animal from an established, and renowned breeder That and it'll cost you about $7,350 less

Thanks

Just so Allen knows where this thread is i sent him a pm .
    Joe Haggard

Banned
    Thanks

I cannot wait to see his reply Joe.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast