Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,643

3 members and 2,640 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Re: big daddy's wholesale

yes y6ou have my permission and I will send an email soon.
    Allen

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Joe I have an offer for you. I will provide you with plane tickets, Gas money, Hotel accomodations and spending cash for food and such; If you will just come to my facilities bring your camera and come back here and tell truthfully what you saw. If you are worried about dieseases I will even through in cash for new clothes and shoes. All I ask is that you report the facts of what you see. The only catch is that I will have the local animal enforcement officer here to do a report about what they see on the same day as you. That way the stories will be legit and not just simply your word will stand alone, because it will take a real man to admit being wrong publically. If you really want to know the truth then take me up on this opportunity. But if all you want to do is make slanderous statements about me then continue to do as you wish.
    Allen Belcher 706-615-4772
    Allen you might just get your request but IF i do come down i will make sure i have a few extra friends with me also .What is your local animal shelter going to know about IBD? Why dont you post the actual results about the tests done by your college friends either here or fauna? I dont care what someone can say by word of mouth but REAL test results shown will cease alot of your problems If the show negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    I would love it if joe took up this offer. To see if You have changed.

Have you ever publicly admitted that you were wrong?
    Pat no he has not he just blames everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS View Post
    I'm in!! email me the details....Jasballs@msn.com. I'll bring my Vet!
    John you will be my extra friend i will take along for the trip

Patrick I have admitted being staged pics. I have never had IBD in any of my snakes. I feed twice weekly. I clean once weekly and then spot clean once more weekly. I hope he takes me up on my offer as well.
    Allen Belcher 706-615-4772
    Same old story

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    So, someone set you up, how many years ago was that incident?
    sorry to be so invasive, I just dont know the real story, and have never known any other story...

Does anyone have personal experience with him????

Or is everyone just going with the fruit of their looms (hahahaha had to say it)

Allen, when was the last time you have posted pics of your facility?
    Pat you know its always the other guys fault .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Deal..

Thanks

Patrick I am a computer idiot, so I don't know how to post pics here. If you will give me your email I will take pics now and have them to you in 20 minutes tops.
    Allen Belcher
    Why should we believe they are from your facility and not staged in the 20 minutes? Why give this info now but nothing on fauna all these months?
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

allen, what about the snake, or maybe snakes, I am unsure if it was more than one at this point, that came from you that tested positive for IBD?

What about the vet tests you've claimed to have, have promised to post, yet have never shown evidence of?

Didn't you have a pretty big sell off, or was it die off, a few years ago; right about the time the IBD issue was raised?

Sure, NOW you may have a nice looking facility, but THEN, it was a sewer. I believe you also moved to a new facility since the beginnings of the IBD in your collection. Is this not also true?

Weren't you busted on fauna lying more than a few times? The answer is yes, in case you've forgotten.

I have no problem believing you'll have spotless cages and healthy snakes. You've had years to clean up your act.

The fact remains though, that you DID sell IBD infected snakes. You continued to sell snakes when you KNEW you had IBD in your collection and you lied about it.

Once a liar, never to be trusted.

You are NOT one of the good guys.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    allen, what about the snake, or maybe snakes, I am unsure if it was more than one at this point, that came from you that tested positive for IBD?

What about the vet tests you've claimed to have, have promised to post, yet have never shown evidence of?

Didn't you have a pretty big sell off, or was it die off, a few years ago; right about the time the IBD issue was raised?

Sure, NOW you may have a nice looking facility, but THEN, it was a sewer. I believe you also moved to a new facility since the beginnings of the IBD in your collection. Is this not also true?

Weren't you busted on fauna lying more than a few times? The answer is yes, in case you've forgotten.

I have no problem believing you'll have spotless cages and healthy snakes. You've had years to clean up your act.

The fact remains though, that you DID sell IBD infected snakes. You continued to sell snakes when you KNEW you had IBD in your collection and you lied about it.

Well now inquiry minds want to know Allen .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Ok this just blew my mind ,we got moved
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    Ok this just blew my mind ,we got moved
    and I didn't even call him a scumbag
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

and I didn't even call him a scumbag
    Gee Wes thanks i have soda all over now
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Hmm no reply from Allen .I just pmed him so he knows that he has a question asked here for him .
    Joe Haggard

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast