Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,211

2 members and 3,209 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Is this a carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by horrible snake lady View Post
    Some of you made good points
    THAT is the only "nice" thing you have said. Im not here for attention, Im here cause you are holding a snake hostage for a couple of Cnotes. So dont "sweetie" me, because you are the one being nasty. LOL!!!! You are making a really swell morning though!!!!

Banned
    Thanks

How am I keeping it in deplorable circumstances someone is coming to pick it up tonight and I have had it for only 2 days.By the way I am giving it away at this point.WHY you ask because I do care for living things and the person who offered me $50 at first was a liar and told me it was very common and worth less than a burmese if he was just honest with me from the beginning instead of trying to scam me it would have been given to him without any questions I just really do not like scammers

Thanks

actually sweetie I was told to come here by the original poster of this thread it is all about my situation and me not you there are other threads on here you can make about you if you need the attention and the only nasty things I have said on here were to nasty responses that I have gotten about my situation.Of course I am naturally going to respond back.I have also said nice things and I was on here to educate myself about the situation and get some advice from people who would like to be a little understanding about my situation not from know it alls like yourself who just need some attention and have nothing else to do.If you don't like me on here the thread about me and my snake then go somewhere else.Nastiness is returned only with nasiness.
    With no prior information on how or why the animal was being kept in such deplorable conditions, there are going to be people outraged and voice their opinions.

If your offended that people gave their criticism to how your were trying to sell the animal, then you need to know that we ALL value our reptiles highly and don't like to see people making a fast buck on any animals they have no experience with.

If this were a puppy, chained up outside that was living without proper shelter, in the hot sun... you can expect some outraged responses when the person in possession says "I'm not going to sell the animal for less than I've been told it's worth"

That same person would more likely than not be turned in to animal control and have their animal seized.

You can drop the attitude and insults, because as you've said yourself, Nastiness is only returned with nastiness. Do you see this ever being resolved in this thread going down that path??

Thanks

How am I keeping it in deplorable circumstances someone is coming to pick it up tonight and I have had it for only 2 days.By the way I am giving it away at this point.WHY you ask because I do care for living things and the person who offered me $50 at first was a liar and told me it was very common and worth less than a burmese if he was just honest with me from the beginning instead of trying to scam me it would have been given to him without any questions I just really do not like scammers
    In that condition, yes that snake is worth less than a burm.....

Nuff said!!!!

Banned
    Thanks

he did not know the conditions when he offered NUFF SAID

Thanks

If there was a picture, which there is, then he knew.

I cant believe I wasted my 2000th post on you.......LOL

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I never said anything about it being worth more or less than a burmese. I'm the one who told you it wasn't a burmese to begin with. I also said I was willing to offer you $50.00 for it regardless of what it was. Burmese, garter, ball, jcp, puff adder, atp... I offered $50.00 and was very clear you could probably find someone willing to pay more if you looked hard enough.

Do you recall the conversation we had on the phone about it? Where I said several times you could probably find someone willing to pay you more than I was offering for it? That seems to have been lost on you at some point, Kathy.

Oh and to clear things up JCP's aren't worth any more than Burmese. It all depends on what the seller wants to sell them for and what they buyer wants to buy them for. But what does that have to do with the fact I was very clear in my offer?

Thanks

WHY you ask because I do care for living things and the person who offered me $50 at first was a liar
    Actually, my guess would have been more along the lines of you were harassed and shamed into it, given your original request of a "reasonable" offer.

told me it was very common and worth less than a burmese
    At this point, with the conditions the animal is subject to, there is no "worth" about it. The animal has not been taken care of, and will, without a doubt, incur a decent vet bill with no guarantee of survival.

Whether you think of it as a sale or re-homing, the reality of the situation is that whoever takes that animal off your hands will be performing a rescue.

The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever. -Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Banned
    Thanks

I sent the pics to him after the fact.By the way like I said the living conditions are not the best I agree but deplorable is kinda stretching it the only thing in the tank that shouldn't be there is his own shedded skin so where the hell do you get deplorable I'm not dumping my garbage in it

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

he did not know the conditions when he offered NUFF SAID
    There was a picture on the Craig's List posting you put up and I asked you to send me more pictures which you did. I made the offer after you sent the rest of the 5 pictures you said you had.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast