Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,353

3 members and 3,350 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Is this a carpet?

Please don't get offensive by what people say. Yes, some are just venting because they have probably run in to a situation where the person has had it under their care for years and its a disgusting environment. We understand your point of trying to get some money worth to go for the damages. The people who just up and left are the one in the wrong in this case. Some people may be a bit offended because you are using the snake to make profit. Thats all. We all hope you do find someone who is willing to purchase it and give it a good home. We want it to end with everyone being happy.
    "Love Your Snake Like You'd Love The Mice You Are Feeding It, Wait Never mind, Just Love Your Snake"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horrible snake lady View Post
    Also how in anyway does it make me a slum-lord I am a very good landlord and attend to any concerns my tenants ever have.It is not my fault if they never called me on anything because they never wanted for me to see there living conditions.Do you know how many syringes I had to pick up and scum I had to clean.They go in the apartment giving false references that I have no idea that they are false when I am checking on them.Who the hell are you to call me a slum-lord.What the hell do you own thats of any value your snakes WOW!!!

Lashing out at people here when your name was never given, nor your image or persona, isn't needed in my opinion. You were completely anonymous, having only a craigslist ad to trace to you.

I don't see why you feel the need to continue to post such responses when you are still mostly anonymous. If you think your going to teach someone a lesson, remember that you are posting on a very public forum visited by people from around the world.

As much as you want your words to sink in to others, your also doing yourself a disfavor by continuing to promote yourself in the manner that isn't flattering and most likely doesn't reflect what kind of person you truly are.

Thanks

TO PATTY CAKES the wall color was not my choice the scumbag tenant painted it that color maybe you she be more worried about buying some hair relaxer.
    what?!?!?! hahaha hair relaxer LOL Im bald as a mofo lady. You be trippin.

There is no need to attack people here, you obviously do not know what your doing, hell you thought it was a burm, yet you are trying to squeeze every penny out of that snake, which you obviously do not care about.

Dont throw your pitty land lord crap at us, we dont want to hear that.

Oh Im going to email you that says the guy that is coming tonight is not trustable either, and your going to believe it right.....pathetic.

Banned
    Thanks

actually since you must know it all than you know its not just an ad my phone number is listed and I have gotten prank phone calls and threats from people.My Full name is also said on my phone so people do know who I am.Like I have said don't assume it makes an ass out of u and me

Thanks

What the hell do you own thats of any value your snakes WOW!!!

wow, who's narrow minded, hypocritical, and completely inept now??

reptiles are a hobby, yes, but we're real people with jobs and houses and rental properties as well.
    Colin Vestrand

long time keeper and breeder of carpet pythons and other snakes...

Thanks

actually since you must know it all than you know its not just an ad my phone number is listed and I have gotten prank phone calls and threats from people.My Full name is also said on my phone so people do know who I am.Like I have said don't assume it makes an ass out of u and me
    That was your choice to post your name and phone online, and if people feel the need to prank call you, that has nothing to do with this community or it's values.

I would kindly ask you to stop with the abrasive responses again, but you seem to neither care nor want to stop. This must be amusing for you no?

I find it vain of you to think a thread on a reptile enthusiast website will have any cumulative effect on your non-reptile life. You are not a breeder, keeper, or enthusiast of any sort.

Your acting much like a forum troll now. You may have come to save your name, but since you have posted nothing but insults, I don't think your accomplishing anything but painting a rotten picture of yourself with your own words.
    Last edited by littleindiangirl; 04-09-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: 3000th post lol

Thanks

You know lady, after reading your posts, I think I can officially say that you would be a terrible landlord. If this is what gets you all wriled up.........I can only imagine......thank god you live in boston!

Banned
    Thanks

actually sweetie I was told to come here by the original poster of this thread it is all about my situation and me not you there are other threads on here you can make about you if you need the attention and the only nasty things I have said on here were to nasty responses that I have gotten about my situation.Of course I am naturally going to respond back.I have also said nice things and I was on here to educate myself about the situation and get some advice from people who would like to be a little understanding about my situation not from know it alls like yourself who just need some attention and have nothing else to do.If you don't like me on here the thread about me and my snake then go somewhere else.Nastiness is returned only with nasiness.

Thanks

Who the hell are you to call me a slum-lord.
    Just calling a spade a spade based on your statements.

What the hell do you own thats of any value your snakes WOW!!!
    Actually, yes, the collection is worth quite a bit, along with my property, vehicles, businesses, etc. At no point would I let any of my investments risk my family's financial well-being though, nor would I keep an animal in deplorable conditions over a pittance of a couple hundred bucks if I were unable or unwilling to care for it properly.

The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever. -Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

To all the people who would like to judge me without knowing my story about the snake you are hypocrites.It was not my snake and I have nothing to do with the way it is living.I am afraid of snakes and that is why the living conditions have not been changed from the way the tenant left it.I have bought it food and given it water but I don't know really much about snakes so I really can not do much more for it.If you people want to be such saviors than you are more than welcome to come to the house and do what needs to be done to the tank to make it livable.She left us with well over $2000 worth of disgusting mess and damage and if you think the living conditions of the snake are made you should see the living conditions she had her 2 year old daughter who has seizure disorders living in which I am a little bit more concerned about.She abandoned the apartment and left no forwarding address and I don't know if any of you hypocrites are landlords and actually own property but we have no rights it will cost more than she owes us to bring her to court to get the money back thats if she would even end up obeying the court order and pay us because she can not be put in jail for it the worst she gets is bad credit .If you would like to see her living conditions I also have plenty of pics of that if you even care about a human being and not just the snake.Do you people know how hard it is to pay 2 mortgages and then some and have a slime bag destroy your property then have to pour more money into it.I am not being greedy I have a family to feed and I don't expect top dollar for the snake but I can get more than $50 for it.That won't even fill up my gas tank.$$ signs are not in my eyes my sone is and thats more important.Now that I am done trying to explain myself which I should never had to.TO PATTY CAKES the wall color was not my choice the scumbag tenant painted it that color maybe you she be more worried about buying some hair relaxer.Also as for someone emailing me about not trusting BROOK DURANT I am not a liar that is the truth I will not give the name because he was just trying to help but I can copy and paste exactly what he wrote to me if it concerns you so much.I DON"T LIE
    I'd love to see it. No one on here knows me at all so why they would say I'm untrustworthy is beyond me.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast