Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,410

4 members and 3,406 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Is this a carpet?

I think 50 is a stretch, the conditions are horrible to say the least.

not to mention that their walls are a hideous color blue!!!!

Thanks

i would offer $20. and the vet bill would prolly wind up being about 75 - 150. then you would have to go and buy new hides unless the carpet were in good condition and the husbandry was all good then yea i could see 200 - 250 but 50 is about as high as i would go

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

They're not interested in $50.00 for it at all. In fact because they say I lied apparently they have no interest in it going to me either way.

She said she got an email from someone who knew I made an offer and said I wasn't to be trusted and the proof was that I told her they were common and worth less than burmese. I honestly don't recall discussing the value of the animal against the value of a burmese just what I was willing to offer for that particular snake she is/was offering. I also told her she could quite possibly get more than I was willing to pay.

So basically someone from here (because this is the only place I've mentioned this situation) contacted her, called me a liar and told her I wasn't to be trusted. Anyone want to fess up?

Either that or she never got an email and made it up.

Either way I invited her to participate in the thread so she can see I have nothing to hide.

What comes will come and what is to be is to be I suppose.

Thanks

thats pretty beat if someone seriously did that but i think she made that part up cuz who could have emailed her that quick off this forum if no one knows who she is. and all we have is a pic

Thanks

well she seems like a real sharp crayon anyways. Just let it role dude, there will be bigger better things to come. You dont want to get yourself into that, especially if she is going to be like that first off.

people out for the cash dont seem to be intelligent do they?......pfff burmese $#^#$&#&**$

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

that sucks. greed sucks.

good luck in rescuing the snake
    Augie 1.0.0 Lemon Pastel BP
    Rio 1.0.0 South Brazilian BCA
    Blaze 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    thats pretty beat if someone seriously did that but i think she made that part up cuz who could have emailed her that quick off this forum if no one knows who she is. and all we have is a pic
    It's a Craig's List ad in my area so it isn't unthinkable that someone could have figured it out.

In fact here's the ad: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/pet/634640140.html

Edit: It's after 11pm where she lives so please don't call her tonight about it.

Just in case someone is willing to pay what they're asking and give it a good home. If I could I would.

@Patrick Long

That's sage advice my friend. It just bothers me that she's gotten it into her head that I'm a liar out to rip her off. But you're right...

Thanks

yea see im not a big craigs list person so i woulda never seen that

Thanks

Im sending a friendly e-mail to inform her of the disgusting nature of that tank and anyone willing to "buy" that snake from her would be an idiot (your not an idiot, I just want to get the point across) because it will need $100's of dollars in medical attention potentially and could easily die after someone purchases it. I will post what I send.
    1.0 Normal Ball Python- Little Dude
    0.0.1 Albino Kingsnake - Weiner
    Missi

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missi182 View Post
    Im sending a friendly e-mail to inform her of the disgusting nature of that tank and anyone willing to "buy" that snake from her would be an idiot (your not an idiot, I just want to get the point across) because it will need $100's of dollars in medical attention. I will post what I send.
    Lol, well I don't want to harass the lady into giving in to me. In fact I'm pretty well convinced she'll see it dead before I'll hear from her about it. But hey if that's what you honestly believe needs to be said then I guess it is your right to send an email to her.

Craig's List is a funny place. I've seen mutts... again that's MUTTS (with a "M") advertised on Craig's List for hundreds of dollars. It used to be when you had an animal that needed a home you were willing to just give it away no matter how much (or little) it was worth. Hell, where I come from you PAY people to take in a rescue you don't expect to get paid for it. But oh well what can you do. That's how Craig's List seems to function.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast