Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,922

2 members and 2,920 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Is this a carpet?

You are posting this email yet are still missing the point .

$200 is what a snake like in good health, kept in good conditions and coming from a REPUTABLE BREEDER is sold for, but last time I check this is not the case here.

This is a RESCUE and you should be glad to even get $50 for re-homing fee.

If someone wanted a JCP and was willing to pay $200 for it, they would not get it on graigslist from someone trying to make a quick buck on animal that is poorly taken care of.
    Deborah Stewart

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horrible snake lady View Post
    you have no idea what the hell your talking about I did have a snake handler take a look at it and I am also a nurse going to school and doing an internship dillweed so come up with another one
    I'm tempted to post the link itself, but it has your last name in it. So I'll post an image of the ad and take out the last name.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3/clistad1.gif

I guess congratulations are in order for you finding a job as a nurse in the past two days AND saving lives already!
    Last edited by rabernet; 04-09-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Greater than 800 pixels wide

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

It would be great if a Mod could lock down this thread as at this point it serves no purpose concerning the snake. Would love to see it still available for our viewing "pleasure".

Banned
    Thanks

you are such an idiot I am a student intern by the way everybody I was not asking $200 for it I don't even want that much I told him that because of the fact that he tried to con me and no other reason.If I wanted to try to get more money for it I wouldn't be selling it tonight for $75 with the tank and everything when he was willing to pay $50 for just the snake and I could have cleaned the tank and sold it for more money than the snake.But BY MY CHOICE AND MY CHOICE ONLY I CHOOSE NOT TO.By the way I am looking for a job also because my husband is a firefighter and it is tough to find a job that will work around my husbands schedule and I refuse to put my son in daycare.You know nothing about me or who I am so don't pretend you understand my situation worry about yourself.Obviously You need to handle snakes because you have a girls name and you need to feel more like a man

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

you are such an idiot I am a student intern by the way everybody I was not asking $200 for it I don't even want that much I told him that because of the fact that he tried to con me and no other reason.If I wanted to try to get more money for it I wouldn't be selling it tonight for $75 with the tank and everything when he was willing to pay $50 for just the snake and I could have cleaned the tank and sold it for more money than the snake.But BY MY CHOICE AND MY CHOICE ONLY I CHOOSE NOT TO.By the way I am looking for a job also because my husband is a firefighter and it is tough to find a job that will work around my husbands schedule and I refuse to put my son in daycare.You know nothing about me or who I am so don't pretend you understand my situation worry about yourself.Obviously You need to handle snakes because you have a girls name and you need to feel more like a man
    You've still not established how I tried to con you. I can't speak for the rest of anyone else, but I'm still waiting on that evidence.

Con you by saying I wasn't willing to give you what you might be able to get for it because of the conditions?

Con you by telling you what it really was instead of letting you think it was a burmese which you apparently think have less value than a JCP?

Con you by showing you to these forums so everything was out in the open and you could learn how much it was actually worth?

Come again...

Oh and didn't you say several times you were just giving it away to someone tonight? So once again you've lied and proven it for all to see.

Last question, if you have a job already how do you get back into the work force? Maybe you work to hard. Maybe that's part of your problem.

Edit: Oh yeah I was named after a fish. It's called a brook trout.

Thanks

Wow, this managed to turn into a huge thing. "Horrible Snake Lady", if you don't like us just stop bothering to look here and stop posting. You say you are done and continue on with your immatureness. I'm a college student and have younger cousins that continue to bicker like you do. So for your own sake, please stop making yourself look bad. Just turn your head and walk away. Its easier then you might think.
    "Love Your Snake Like You'd Love The Mice You Are Feeding It, Wait Never mind, Just Love Your Snake"

Thanks

This is way out of control and Kathy, you contradict yourself so badly, it makes me want to SCREAM at the computer screen like a five year old. Anyway Bring on the lock...
    1.0 Normal Ball Python- Little Dude
    0.0.1 Albino Kingsnake - Weiner
    Missi

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Deleted by Admin
    Yes, that is my phone number. You're welcome to call at any time. I won't answer if I don't feel like talking or if I'm working with one of my clients (I hope you understand), but more than willing to talk "snake" with anyone out there.

Just so you know and it's clear to everyone. I don't sell snakes, I don't trade them, or anything else. At some point perhaps, but right now that's not my interest.
    Last edited by rabernet; 04-09-2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: deleting personal information that was not posted anywhere by the person targeted

Banned
    Thanks

That is because I am not in the workforce I am a student pay attention!!Why don't you give my husband a call a tell him all the things you've try to accuse me of and personal insults you have thrown my way you can see how he takes it.Instead you insult a girl when my husband is in the same boat I am lets see what you have to say to him BIG MOUTH!!!

Thanks

Your Psycho!
    1.0 Normal Ball Python- Little Dude
    0.0.1 Albino Kingsnake - Weiner
    Missi

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast