Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,350

1 members and 3,349 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

Nic temperaments.......

anyone care to share their experiences with Nics? Looking to pic up a pair soon (regardless of their attitudes) but I was just looking to get some feedback on how they are. I've heard about 50/50 on them being sweet as can be and then the other half of the time they are real pissy? Same with Hogs.....if anyone cares to comment on them! thanks.........

Thanks

Re: Nic temperaments.......

Quote Originally Posted by jonf View Post
    anyone care to share their experiences with Nics? Looking to pic up a pair soon (regardless of their attitudes) but I was just looking to get some feedback on how they are. I've heard about 50/50 on them being sweet as can be and then the other half of the time they are real pissy? Same with Hogs.....if anyone cares to comment on them! thanks.........
    I don't have a big group of Boas but I can say that my Nic is no worse than my Hogs or Corn Islands...I've heard the same as you - 50/50 sweet then the other half suck...My little Hypo is a sweet heart but if you piss her off she'll get you...I plan on getting several more pair of Nics this year...I always get babies when I buy snakes - That way if they are pissy - At least you can work with them before their bites really start to hurt...LOL
    BT