Finally, I've got an appointment to have Foster seen by a vet. My appointment is this Thursday afternoon. Other than having a fecal and sexing done, is there anything else that should or should not be done? Is there anything in particular I should ask the vet about Foster?

When I made the appointment today, I asked about how to transport her. It was suggested to use a small tub, and placing some kind of warming source like a hand warmer wrapped in a towel or to use a pillow case. What do you recommend?

Of course she told me to bring a poo sample if one is available but if not, the vet would attempt to get one. Is this recommended? Unfortunately, this is just a general vet and not a herp vet but it's the best that I can do for the time being and since I don't suspect any serious problems with Foster, I thought this was better than nothing. My only concern is her weight but I'm sure that is because she was underfed when I got her. Her weight has been steadily climbing since increasing her prey size.

She also told me to be prepared to answer all kinds of questions relating to general care such as husbandry and feeding. I guess the vet wants to make sure that we are providing the proper care, which I can appreciate.