Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,386

1 members and 3,385 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

8 Ball Chat Tonight!! (9PM EST 1/30/2008)

BAM! In your face like two drunken little people that can’t make it on time to their own chat …. here is is!

*** TWO-FER ALERT!!!! ***

BAM! In your face like a 38 year old man living in NJ with two cats and a mound of dirt in his backyard trying to come up with “proof of life” …. here is is!

TOP TEN reasons why YOU should be in 8 Ball Chat (http://chat.8ballpythons.com) tonight at 9PM EST ….

Scratch that … I’m busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest and couldn’t get a top ten together in time this week … but with any luck and no hold ups at the airport sending snakes out tonight, I’ll be there!

So come join us for chat! Regulars, newbies, people that have previously been banned … all are welcome, run in to the light, all are welcome!!!

So if you're over 18 ... enjoy a good ribbing and some adult humor ... and can take getting your chops busted as well as giving back ... stop on in and join the usual crew of freaks, mutants, hotties, and tools! ... It's a real good time.

8 Ball Chat … tonight at 9pm EST … http://chat.8ballpythons.com … be there or as always MeMe will get you! (and if you do make it to chat and request it, she'll get you anyway)

Disclaimer: 8 Ball Chat is not associated, affiliated, or any other “ated” with www.ball-pythons.net … they are two completely different things.

Disclaimer #2: Read the chat rules before joining … No one under 18 … No business names as your ID … and if you have thin skin and come to chat you’ll probably get your feelings hurt … it’s definitely not a chat that’s “right” for everyone … but if you have thick skin and like to goof around, it’s a hella good time!

Disclaimer #3: No animals have been, are, or will be hurt before, during, or after an 8 Ball Chat … can’t say the same about some feelings.

Disclaimer #4: The views of Jamie Glass are his and his only … if you hate me because of what comes out of that guys mouth, you’re an idiot.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

Re: 8 Ball Chat Tonight!! (9PM EST 1/30/2008)

I'll be there yo!

Thanks

Re: 8 Ball Chat Tonight!! (9PM EST 1/30/2008)

I might get my pimp suit back from the dry cleaners and represent for my main man, the bearded snake fondeler!