Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,099

5 members and 3,094 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,569
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
    Thanks

Funny, weird, or odd feeding stories?

I'm sure just about everyone has a feeding story they would like to tell others. Sorry if this has been done before. But I'll start with the one I had today.

I went and purchased mice today for our 4 ball pythons. 3 adults and 2 hoppers. Well, I got home and started feeding. The hoppers were for the two newest bps that are still babies. I put the first hopper in with Tasha my normal female. She struck and ate right away. Then I put the other hopper in with Tala my pastel. Well this little hopper went straight into the hide with Tala. Tala moved away from it and didn't strike or anything. So the little hopper came out of the hide and moved about the tank. After a bit of time I figured Tala just didn't want to eat as she is in shed (eyes cleared a couple of days ago) so I picked up the hopper and decided to see if Tasha the normal female wanted another mouse as she was still cruising her tank. This is were it got interesting. The hopper just walked right over to were Tasha was at and just seemed to snuggle with her. I was like what? Tasha didn't move at all. So after about 5 minutes or so I decided well, Tasha must not want this hopper so I remove it and try Tala again as she had come out of her hide and was looking around. Stuck the hopper into the tank right next to Tala and the darn mouse started licking Tala. Ok by now I'm thinking this mouse is very confused. I guess Tala finally had enough of this and finally decided to kill the mouse. Now I've seen mice sniff a snakes mouth but right afterward the snake would strike. I've never seen a mouse get away with this much with any snake.

And of course I had to get a couple of pics of the snuggling.

And yes the mouse is alive just not a very smart one. lol

So that's my interesting funny feeding story. Who else wants to share?

Thanks

Re: Funny, weird, or odd feeding stories?

Ahaha, that's hilarious. Nice story

Btw, thats a hopper? looks a lot bigger :\
    1.0 Normal (Buddy)