Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,186

1 members and 3,185 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Shout Box (aka Chat) is Back

The Shout Box is now back up after maintenance, but it has been re-located to the bottom of the forum.

We still prefer that husbandry related questions be asked in the forums, so that the questions and answers can be searchable to help other members and not permanently lost, but it is no longer a rule that they can't be asked in chat.

Do keep in mind that the TOS still apply in chat, and infractions can and will be given for anyone name calling, using censored words, or bypassing the censor (or any other infractible offense), whether there is a staff member online at the time or not. We will be reviewing chat archives to make sure that the chat remains as family friendly as the rest of the site.

With all the "formal stuff" out of the way, have fun with the shout box!

Thanks

Re: Shout Box (aka Chat) is Back

i know the admins want it in th bottom but it was a lot easier to post in the forum and still talk in the chat when it was at the top... is there any thing that is going on that might allow us to vote ? or is it a done deal...i know from looking at the site it makes it look more professional if it is at the bottom but the when its at the top its the ease of use that made it nice

if you cant afford to take care of it, dont get it

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Re: Shout Box (aka Chat) is Back

Quote Originally Posted by NickMyers03 View Post
    i know the admins want it in th bottom but it was a lot easier to post in the forum and still talk in the chat when it was at the top... is there any thing that is going on that might allow us to vote ? or is it a done deal...i know from looking at the site it makes it look more professional if it is at the bottom but the when its at the top its the ease of use that made it nice
    Hi and thanks for your input. We evaluated the pros and cons of "position" and decided that relocating the box to the bottom was the best move.

If you need convenience of use, try using the "MGC Chatbox" link on the navigation bar at the top of the forum. This will load the chat box in it's own window.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu