Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,009

1 members and 2,008 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

The big Thank You!

Not sure if you heard, but this past weekend I was lucky enough to be invited on to Reptile Radio with Larry Suttles and BT. For those of you who haven’t heard of Reptile Radio yet, it’s an internet based radio show that airs online every Saturday night at midnight (or Sunday morning at 12:00am, depending on how you want to look at it). The show is hosted by Larry and BT and is dedicated to all things related to our beloved hobby. Each week, Larry and BT cover news, feature a morph of the week, interview a guest or two, and take callers … and they recently announced that they’re going to start covering some of the major reptile shows like Daytona! In my opinion, Reptile Radio is one of the most innovative new ideas to hit our hobby in a long time and it’s really going to open up what we do to a lot of new people that might not have ever considered it before.

I want to thank everyone that took time out of their lives to spend an hour listening to the show on Saturday and hung in to hear what I had to say. I was a little nervous at first, so you probably heard my voice crack and pop in the beginning but Larry and BT are such good guys and so easy to talk to that I quickly got over that and had a great time. I hope that you all enjoyed listening as much as I enjoyed being on.

It also goes without saying that I’d like to thank everyone that has downloaded the podcast of the show or will download it in the days and weeks ahead. I know that I’ve listened to more than a few Reptile Radio podcasts on my ipod while I’m working my collection and I appreciate the listen.

Of course, I definitely want to thank everyone that called in to the show … whether you had a question or were just calling in to listen because of the server problems, I really really appreciate the support … Thank you so much Dale, Randy, Ed, Christie, Nick, Tim, Bryan, Aaron, and even you Gib! …. If I forgot anyone, I apologize … I’ve been trying to put the list together and hope that I got all the names right. I have your numbers from Larry, so shoot me an email and we’ll get 8 Ball shirts out to all of you! If you didn’t get a chance to get through to ask a question and get a shirt, keep an eye out on my forum in the next day or so for information about the Reptile Radio trivia contest we’re going to have. I’m going to ask questions based on the show and give away more free 8 Ball t-shirts to the first people to get them right. And Robin, I promise that if I’m lucky enough to get on Reptile Radio again I won’t answer a single question until Larry takes your call!

I also wanted to thank all of the Bp.Netters, 8 Ballers, and friends that jumped into 8 Ball chat on Saturday night, hung out, and showed their support … you guys are the best!!! … I was busy yapping a mile a minute with Larry and BT, but I heard that chat was a lot of fun. We’ll have to keep that going for future Reptile Radio shows and I’ll definitely be there for the next one.

Lastly, I would really like to take a minute to publically thank Larry and BT for having me on the show. I know that I’ve thanked them a million times privately, but I’m just so grateful for the opportunity to be on … There are a million “bigger” breeders out there that they could have asked to be on and for a goober like me to get a shot is a huge deal to me. I think that it’s a testament to what great guys Larry and BT are and how dedicated they are to ALL levels of this hobby. From big breeder to your average hobbyist with a single animal … Reptile Radio is for you! Larry and BT, thank you again … you guys are on to something very special that is good for EVERYONE in this hobby … and that is good for the animals!!! … keep on doing what you do guys, we all love it!!

So there it is … thank you everyone … and check out Reptile Radio NOW!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reptileradio

Thanks for listening … yet again.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

Re: The big Thank You!

Your a Class A Man Adam, no joke.

Thanks

You gave out some great advice and did a great job...even if you did sound like a 13 year old hitting puberty. It's ok...you still rock brotha!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki View Post
    but I heard that chat was a lot of fun. We’ll have to keep that going for future Reptile Radio shows and I’ll definitely be there for the next one.
    so does this mean we will have 8ball chat on Saturday nights now also?

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Adam;

Man you did a killer job bro. Answered the questions to the point and very well worded. I can't wait till the part duex.
    Second thanks for not laughing at the accent it was a little stronger that night cause it was late and I was millered up and cleaning rat tubs at the time.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patthesnakeman View Post
    Your a Class A Man Adam, no joke.
    Thanks California Pat! ... you're a good friend brother!

-adam

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nathanledet View Post
    You gave out some great advice and did a great job...even if you did sound like a 13 year old hitting puberty. It's ok...you still rock brotha!
    LMAO!! ... Like Peter Brady sings "It's time to change!!!" ... or are you too young to get that one Nate-dog??

Thanks brother!

-adam

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnme View Post
    so does this mean we will have 8ball chat on Saturday nights now also?

That's what I heard ... and the rumor is that Susan and MeMe will be in charge even ... since it was their idea and junks ... just sayin.

-adam

Thanks

I was at work while it was live But as soon as I got home I pulled up the site to listen in. Very spiff Adam.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    Adam;

Man you did a killer job bro. Answered the questions to the point and very well worded. I can't wait till the part duex.
    Second thanks for not laughing at the accent it was a little stronger that night cause it was late and I was millered up and cleaning rat tubs at the time.
    Thanks Ed!! ... LOL ... somehow, I knew it was you even before you said who you were ... imagine that.

We should definitely do a "what's your drink of choice when you're listening to Reptile Radio?" poll during the 8 Ball/Reptile Radio chat ... seems like you weren't the only one "partaking".

-adam

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast