Hey, I don't own any of these but I have a friend that just got some.. I'm trying to help him out with his set up but I can't find much on the internet about how to keep them..

The pictures I have found (like 2) of their enclosures look like they're pretty full of water and rock.. the guy who has the snake has them set up in what looks like a corn/king set up..
He sent me a picture of the enclosure which looks like a 20 gal w/heat lamp, water dish.. and what looks like pine bedding (don't worry, I just shot him an email and told him to get the snakes out of that asap and put them on newspaper until he can get some aspen)

The person he bought the snakes from didn't send any care information for him, so I'm trying to get some now so the snakes will be okay. The kid is really nice and really willing to get some good information for these snakes, I'm sure if I give him corrected care information he'll take all the steps to give these snakes a good life but I need some help finding care information.

If anyone had any tips, lists of needed supplies, or pictures of enclosures I would really appreciate it! I'll relay the information right to him.