Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,227

2 members and 3,225 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: What kind is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Would either of you like to come see in person? Picture were staged. I have said it from the start and will continue to attest to that. Come take your own pics and post then.
    Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

ok, can u please explain to me how something like that can be staged ???

do people save the poop ?? or something ??

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

I have over 500 snakes here right now and this is the off season. Also they are all in individual cages except for the ones being bred at the moment. The day he took the pics, I was out of town and he went into the snake room and locked the door. He told the two girls that worked for me at the present time that I had told him noone but me and him were allowed in the room anymore due to trust issues. The girls said he was in there for about three hours that afternoon. He was given time and duty to clean the snakes twice every week and then feed and spot clean another. I posted his daily routine for his last week in that same thread. You might want to review it as well. He had time and opportunity to take poop and stage the pics. I have already stated he was pissed about a snake deal that he wanted to purchase but didn't have the funds to do so.
    Why aren't the snakes that are in the cages dirty? I will tell you, because they were only in those condictions for minutes to get the pics.
    Dark looking substance in the blood pic. Wet GREEN spagnum moss
    Dead frog. I was getting some imported orders from indonesia at the time (kept in a seperate building at another location) and death was unavoidable with the way and condiction some stuff came in.
    Question still stands here for you. ARE YOU COMING AND BRINGING YOUR CAMERA OR NOT?

Thanks

i dont know you at all allen but im with you. i think people jump to huge conclusions here.

how much would gas be from cali to georgia?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post
    I like how they try to focus on those pictures... "he wasnt doing his job!" "that's illegal!" "they're staged" "He should have been cleaning instead of goofing off!!"

Yes okay, focus on the pictures. Really though, FOCUS ON THE PICTURES. If I had an employee slacking for 3 days, he would be gone. And you know what I would be doing? CLEANING. CLEANING. and CLEANING SOME MORE.

Blaming filthy conditions on a temporary employee is not owning up to the responsibility that these animals were ultimately HIS responsibilty.

It's very clear that these conditions were horrendous, how could he have not noticed??
    If I had people working under me with my lively hood, you bet your bum I would be following up and making sure I'm paying them for work that meet my standards.

Anything your employess do, comes down to the Boss. Meaning, if your employess screw around and dont clean, hire some news ones. Maybe some more man power was needed. Maybe Allen should have supervised.
    Regardless, Allen is the one that has to deal with the conditions of those animals, and if his employees can't take care of it, he should have been the one cleaning up after them after 1 DAY, not neglecting them for weeks until it got to the mess shown in the pictures.

Animals should not be the last on the to do list, esp when your business is selling animals.

I was thinking the same thing.
    There are some nights that I come home dog-tired. What do I do before even eating dinner? I clean. It is not an issue of not having time or manpower. It is either making time and doing it yourself, or not keeping animals, period.
    If I were the owner of the shop, I would have inspected things to make sure that a new employee was doing things right. If they weren't, they'd be canned, and I would stay all night if needed to clean. My personal opinion.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    I have over 500 snakes here right now and this is the off season. Also they are all in individual cages except for the ones being bred at the moment. The day he took the pics, I was out of town and he went into the snake room and locked the door. He told the two girls that worked for me at the present time that I had told him noone but me and him were allowed in the room anymore due to trust issues. The girls said he was in there for about three hours that afternoon. He was given time and duty to clean the snakes twice every week and then feed and spot clean another. I posted his daily routine for his last week in that same thread. You might want to review it as well. He had time and opportunity to take poop and stage the pics. I have already stated he was pissed about a snake deal that he wanted to purchase but didn't have the funds to do so.
    Why aren't the snakes that are in the cages dirty? I will tell you, because they were only in those condictions for minutes to get the pics.
    Dark looking substance in the blood pic. Wet GREEN spagnum moss
    Dead frog. I was getting some imported orders from indonesia at the time (kept in a seperate building at another location) and death was unavoidable with the way and condiction some stuff came in.
    Question still stands here for you. ARE YOU COMING AND BRINGING YOUR CAMERA OR NOT?

OK. Maybe it was a slacking, disgruntled employee. It is just hard to know.. if so, then I personally am sorry if I upset you. If not, then you know the truth.. no one else does I guess, except you and the former employee.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...id=29688&stc=1

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...id=29689&stc=1

to be honest...its kinda hard to give u the benifit of the doubt... im a mother of 3 so my life is based on cleanin every min of the day.... and my snake is my 4th child...and i take just as good care of him as i would my own child.... and i have to clean all the time... its just comes with the job.... if u are so set that this was a set up then how about u post pic up here that will help us see that this is not they really look like ???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by babygerl3094 View Post
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...id=29688&stc=1

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...id=29689&stc=1

to be honest...its kinda hard to give u the benifit of the doubt... im a mother of 3 so my life is based on cleanin every min of the day.... and my snake is my 4th child...and i take just as good care of him as i would my own child.... and i have to clean all the time... its just comes with the job.... if u are so set that this was a set up then how about u post pic up here that will help us see that this is not they really look like ???
    Now it might take some time to stage THOSE pics for us.See you in a week Allen no rush
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

No offense, but those of you with a handful of snakes have no freakin clue as to what you are saying.............so really a dose of STFU is in order......unless you have at LEAST 100 snakes. Allen has far more than that, so it is IMMINENT that a cage will get :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:ty at some point. Anyone that has that many is an out and out LIAR if they say otherwise. Any schmuck with a camera could take pics to make ANYONES snake room look like an abomination.

Personally, I give people the benefit of the doubt......it is america after all.....and it's Christmas time.

Allen, if you'd like to send me a couple female spiders, a female mojo, pin, etc, I'll prove to people that all the reptiles in my house don't die mysteriously and instantaniously in their presence, lmao.

Personally, I will not pay more for a lesser quality animal because it comes from a BP net suckup.....and i see that ALOT around here. There are no gucci brand snakes.....if the animal is quality, thats all that matters.....whether it comes from joe schmoe or Nerd is immaterial.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
    No offense, but those of you with a handful of snakes have no freakin clue as to what you are saying.............so really a dose of STFU is in order......unless you have at LEAST 100 snakes. Allen has far more than that, so it is IMMINENT that a cage will get :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:ty at some point. Anyone that has that many is an out and out LIAR if they say otherwise. Any schmuck with a camera could take pics to make ANYONES snake room look like an abomination.

Personally, I give people the benefit of the doubt......it is america after all.....and it's Christmas time.

Allen, if you'd like to send me a couple female spiders, a female mojo, pin, etc, I'll prove to people that all the reptiles in my house don't die mysteriously and instantaniously in their presence, lmao.

Personally, I will not pay more for a lesser quality animal because it comes from a BP net suckup.....and i see that ALOT around here. There are no gucci brand snakes.....if the animal is quality, thats all that matters.....whether it comes from joe schmoe or Nerd is immaterial.

perfect!!!

Thanks

...wow....

I'm not even going to touch that post.... like I said before...the BOI threads speak for themselves....

That would almost be like Chris Johnson from TSE coming back into the biz...and people saying to forgive him because..."people make mistakes"....
    Jason

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast