Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,357

2 members and 3,355 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: What kind is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    I am a breeder and I do buy other peoples stuff on a great deal. I had over 60 clutches of balls this season and will hopefully do more this season. Once again I am offering for any of you to come and see for yourself. On a side note I produced this girl along with the male I sold about a month ago. Think about this, Noone could house snakes poorly, not clean and not feed the snakes and have productive breedings. I had 92% success rate on breeding this past season with the balls. This season I hope to exceed 100 clutches of balls, with 15-20 clutches of retics, around 12-15 clutches of burmese, over 40 clutches of colubrids, around 10 litters of boas and around 150 eggs from my sulcatas. Come see for yourself and then judge me!!!

Allen Belcher 706-615-4772
    LOL. I've never seen a breeder defend there stock that hard. Usually just reply with "My snakes speak for themselves". Maybe it isnt a business that gave you a bad rep, its the person running the business. Not that i've even heard of you before this post but the herp community doesn't look down on a breeder without that breeder trying to be looked down upon. My only beef with some breeders is when its just a straight business and they start caring more about there wallet then they do about the animals. But you do have some pretty snakes though. And id like to hear others opinions on why they dislike your facility.
    ~Noel Bishop
    Working on those SPOG Genetic Stripe's.<3

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

I would like to hear from OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN AND SEEN THE FACILITIES FIRST HAND AS WELL. You never hear anything negative from anyone who has been here only the people who think they know. Also the people who have been are afraid to stick their neck out and tell their side because of the crap given to them for speaking on what they KNOW. And I have to much class to throw names out and run them under the bus! Good luck on your quest to find out information on what people who actually know think. I am afraid you will find yourself sorting through alot of of topic statements, from people who think they know but have never been here.

Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Thanks

I've never heard of you nor your business other than a few ads on Kingsnake.com. A quick search turned this up...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...69&page=1&pp=5

Thats all I need to know to keep from doing business with you.
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    1.0 Pastel 100% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel 66% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Thanks

So all those pictures that have been posted on different forums of horrible cages/tub conditions weren't taken at your facility?

The BOI speaks for itself....
    Jason

Thanks

I wonder....

If IBD really can linger in the environment, as may be possible (there was a long thread on Fauna about it when that guy suffered such devastating losses)....who'd risk going to a facility where the virus was known to have been present? Would you take a tour, if you knew you might bring certain death home, hiding microscopicly on your shoes or coat sleeve?

Me personally, I wouldn't go within 100 yards of anything that's come out of Big Daddy reptiles. *shrug*
    ~Jess
    Balls: 2.10 normal, 1.0 pastel, 2.2 het albino, 1.0 50% het pied, 1.2 poss. axanthic, 1.0 pinstripe, 1.0 black pastel,
    Misc. snakes: 1.1 blood python, 1.0 Tarahumara Mountain kingsnake, 0.1 RTB
    0.0.1 Red-eyed casque-headed skink
    1.2 dogs (Lab, Catahoula, Papillon-X), 6.1 cats, 1.0 foster dog
    6.4.8 ASFs
    1.0 Very Patient Boyfriend

Thanks

i think its funny how once, someone has some problems, and now they are :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: for life! you think microsoft got windows right the first time it was released. i know it had many problems, but do you still use it?

Thanks

Software and technicaly difficulties are easier to over look than husbandry and basic moral ethics. We're pretty much forced to use Microsoft; someone who chooses to neglect animals in the past; I'm sure will neglect animals at some other point down the road in the future.
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    1.0 Pastel 100% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel 66% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patthesnakeman View Post
    i think its funny how once, someone has some problems, and now they are :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: for life! you think microsoft got windows right the first time it was released. i know it had many problems, but do you still use it?
    If you feel bad support him with your business....and maybe feel free to not QT the animal and just throw it in the same room with your other animals. Let us know how it goes....then maybe I'll change my opinion of Big Daddy.... but likely I won't.
    Jason

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I've never heard of you nor your business other than a few ads on Kingsnake.com. A quick search turned this up...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...69&page=1&pp=5

Thats all I need to know to keep from doing business with you.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by JBallPython View Post
    So all those pictures that have been posted on different forums of horrible cages/tub conditions weren't taken at your facility?

The BOI speaks for itself....
    Now we all know they are phony pics to hurt him

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I wonder....

If IBD really can linger in the environment, as may be possible (there was a long thread on Fauna about it when that guy suffered such devastating losses)....who'd risk going to a facility where the virus was known to have been present? Would you take a tour, if you knew you might bring certain death home, hiding microscopicly on your shoes or coat sleeve?

Me personally, I wouldn't go within 100 yards of anything that's come out of Big Daddy reptiles. *shrug*
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by patthesnakeman View Post
    News flash all it takes IS ONE TIME and your snakes are dead!! So go buy his animals if you feel sorry for him .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

yikes! KIDS learn a lesson from this! Care for your animals the right way the first time around! If you can't afford to take care of them you shouldnt have em!
    Cold Blooded Asylum-COMING SOON to a Rack Near You

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast