Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,321

2 members and 3,319 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: What kind is this?

According to the ad, it's a pastel butter.

Thanks

Come on guys, just cause a few years ago he once had a case of IBD? OBVIOUSLY his snakes are healthy now or he wouldn't be producing such nice snakes. Beyond that, did he EVER sell a IBD infected snake? I have seen NO PROOF that he ever did......

Not that I really care, but i would possibly buy from him if the snake and price was right........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
    Come on guys, just cause a few years ago he once had a case of IBD? OBVIOUSLY his snakes are healthy now or he wouldn't be producing such nice snakes. Beyond that, did he EVER sell a IBD infected snake? I have seen NO PROOF that he ever did......

Not that I really care, but i would possibly buy from him if the snake and price was right........
    He produces them.....? I thought he was a flipper....

I have yet to hear of proof that his business practices have changed...personally I would never do business with him.
    Jason

Thanks

I'm not bashing you, but I'd rather buy the right snake from a trusted seller where integrity means something rather then follow the cheapest price....
    Scott Collien

Sputnik's Reptiles

Thanks

It's a fact - He's a flipper NOT a breeder...I won't touch anything that came from Allen...
    BT

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Wrong it was this year that he was exposed for having poorly taken care of reptiles and the IBD.I would never buy anything from someone like him ever .I would buy from PETCO first .I take it you did not read that ENTIRE thread on him at fauna did you? He SAID his animals were healthy and NEVER posted proof that a vet even LOOKED at his reptiles.So in all if you think he is trusting enough to buy from go ahead.When you start having snakes die see who will even care to explain the reason to you.There are WAY to many other BREEDERS to buy from then a scumbag that only cares about the money and not the reptiles.
    Last edited by joepythons; 12-19-2007 at 11:27 AM.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

i dont know about you but if i were to see a breeders or flippers collection and it was taken care of the way that was shown in the pictures by one of his employees, i would NEVER again even think about going to him/promoting him. People come in this business and try to make a quick buck and treat these animals like trash. if im going to ever sell snakes it doesnt matter if it is in my collection to stay or its going to turn around and sell with in a week or two after a few meals they will all be cleaned and fed the EXACT same...so from the pictures i can guess what this guys personal collection is like if he even has any animals

if you cant afford to take care of it, dont get it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NickMyers03 View Post
    i dont know about you but if i were to see a breeders or flippers collection and it was taken care of the way that was shown in the pictures by one of his employees, i would NEVER again even think about going to him/promoting him. People come in this business and try to make a quick buck and treat these animals like trash. if im going to ever sell snakes it doesnt matter if it is in my collection to stay or its going to turn around and sell with in a week or two after a few meals they will all be cleaned and fed the EXACT same...so from the pictures i can guess what this guys personal collection is like if he even has any animals
    Thank you
    Joe Haggard

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

I am a breeder and I do buy other peoples stuff on a great deal. I had over 60 clutches of balls this season and will hopefully do more this season. Once again I am offering for any of you to come and see for yourself. On a side note I produced this girl along with the male I sold about a month ago. Think about this, Noone could house snakes poorly, not clean and not feed the snakes and have productive breedings. I had 92% success rate on breeding this past season with the balls. This season I hope to exceed 100 clutches of balls, with 15-20 clutches of retics, around 12-15 clutches of burmese, over 40 clutches of colubrids, around 10 litters of boas and around 150 eggs from my sulcatas. Come see for yourself and then judge me!!!

Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Thanks

well, if nothing else at least he got to come over and defend himself. its a nice looking snake.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast