Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,218

0 members and 3,218 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: What kind is this?

Well gawd, I must go get me some females, hatch me out 100 snakes...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    ......to ridley:it's refreshing to see someone with the gonads to tell the truth,no matter how it will be received.you make some VERY valid points.have fun !

congrats on the early christmas present!
    Thanks, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
    Thanks, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
    If you have so much more knowledge than much of the membership here, why aren't you more involved answering husbandry related questions and issues? It would only makes sense that a herpetology focused bio major would lend a helping hand to those that need it....I guess you have better things to deal with?

Oh well, until you start helping around here with your expertise we'll keep regurgitating our information. Happy Holidays.
    Jason

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

No attitude adjustment needed...nor will be given here 99% of the people on here are adolescent hobbyists at best and have no idea what they are talking about....all they do is regurgitate info they have been fed. The REAL breeders on these threads seem to be mute on the subject, and the ones that are vocal will be seen as pandering, at least thats how I see it. When I first logged on here, I was amazed that a Ball Python could ever survive in the wild after all the analistic remarks found here. I have a masters in biology specializing in herpetology and wildlife management, so I have a better understanding than most about husbandry. I love my animals, and take great care of them, but also live in the real world were REAL LIFE suddenly takes over at unexpected times. For instance our new baby decided to come early last night so my snake cages may go this whole next week without a thorough cleaning. ONOZ. And yes I'm typing this from the hospital so

And yes, Cold Blooded Addiction has a great place, customer support, and great animals.........and he has a couple thousand dollars of mine to show for it
    So if you have a degree in something that makes you somebody special over someone whom does not .These people you are calling the REAL breeders who are staying mute maybe its because the rest of us have this subject under control .Congrats on the early little one on a side note
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JBallPython View Post
    If you have so much more knowledge than much of the membership here, why aren't you more involved answering husbandry related questions and issues? It would only makes sense that a herpetology focused bio major would lend a helping hand to those that need it....I guess you have better things to deal with?

Oh well, until you start helping around here with your expertise we'll keep regurgitating our information. Happy Holidays.
    Let me help out here .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

so when do we get to see updated pics ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JBallPython View Post

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I know i'm a a novice snake keeper but then again I never claimed to have a masters. And so what if I don't, you think Ralph Davis has his Master? And I wouldn't feel any more superior if I did. The thing is i've done 2 years of research before even owning my first snake and in doing so I have learned the proper management of those snakes.even with 500 snakes I don't feel like I would be overwhelmed. Wake up at 8, make a coffee, start cleaning until my employees get to work cleaning the first 75. Repeat for 5 days, take the weekend off. And how long would it really take me to do that... a few hours a day. If big daddy wholesale was a professional establishment then this wouldn't even be a discussion.And I don't mean that because of the pictures. Because even if it was staged in this line of work you have to also be good with your PR skills because your not only selling snakes, you're selling your rep. You're selling yourself. He is just a novice with a lot of snakes is what i've concluded. And I don't need some over simplifying hypocrite with a masters to make me aware of that. This thread is officially dead to me. Happy Holidays!
    ~Noel Bishop
    Working on those SPOG Genetic Stripe's.<3

Thanks

I don't respond here very often for a few reasons.....(well, for that matter even visit very often)

First is the juvenile remarks from prepubescent teens when anything contradicting analistic tendencies they have regurgitated incesantly is posted.....

Secondly, like the few adults here I have a real JOB and FAMILY, and have better things to do than hang out with said " expert" teens......

Thirdly, though snakes are cool, I am much more into firearms collecting, tactical rifle matches, hunting, fishing, and atv racing/riding.......

Fourthly, besides the pictures which is the only reason i joined this forum, there is absolutely NOTHING new posted here. It's just the same questions over, and over, and over.......

So with that being said, I'll let the little kiddies have the last say and go back to looking at the pics once a month.

Thanks

I don't respond here very often because i dont have a clue of how to properly care for my snakes
    Well if you were to stick around and not be so rude we just might teach you something .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    Well if you were to stick around and not be so rude we just might teach you something .
    Bwhahahahaha

Now go to bed, it's way past your bedtime. Sooner or later mommy will will find out and ground you

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast