Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,169

0 members and 3,169 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anacondas

Thanks

Re: Anacondas

Hypo and anery anacondas??? You mean there could possibly be a GHOST anaconda in our future??? OMG... please share

Thanks

Anacondas are actually the only boas I have... And yep, I have a room in the back that I put everything new in. But no, I don't worry about IBD too much, I rarely get new Anacondas, and with pythons, they are quarantined for a at least a month+.

haha, Yeah, I wish I could say I haven't done that bag deal with some biggins' too, but I've learned to open the bags and just expect a snake to shoot out at me after the first couple times. I have somewhere over 10 adults, including yellows.

I didn't know you guys had an anery?! I picked mine up a few years back, refused on me for awhile, which is why it's so small, but now it's popping f/t rats like candy. Its in shed right now, but I'll get some newer pics after it gets out!

As for the hypo I got from Mike, that's a fun one. Definently one of the most beautiful snakes though!

I want some to produce some Ghost Anacondas so bad... I have another Orange Hypoish green, but it's not quite the same as the Yellow hypo one.

I'm dying to get my hands on a T- Green though... If I could get some Double Het. Snows, I think I would cry!

Thanks!

Thanks

If you ever produce some ghost annies... Lord, I may have to get into anacondas myself!

Thanks

Ben, the first time that I had ever heard your name, you were referred to as the anaconda freak (I think it was Josh from Tampa Bay that gave you that name years ago).

The day the hypo came in, we dumped her out of the bag, into the yard and Mike and I both went holy ****.

We were looking at her in the yard (while she was taking lunging stabs at us) talking about who may be interested in her, I said maybe Dwight, Mike said maybe Jay and then I said what about the Anaconda Freak....

Mike looked at me and laughed, and said who? I replied Rubick? Redneck? Renerek????

Finally got your name right and it looks like she's doing great.
    Support my efforts to raise awareness and donations to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of my Grandfather Eugene......
    www.awalktoendalzheimers.com

"No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe while our legislature is in session." - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladywhipple02 View Post
    Okay that Green Anaconda song and video is just TOO cute! He does a lot more too from my youtube search. The Iguana one is funny.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

iguana one?
    Cold Blooded Asylum-COMING SOON to a Rack Near You

Thanks

There's an iguana song, a rhino song, a parrot song, and a few others done by the same artist on youtube.

Thanks

Yeah, I get that a lot! I knew Josh had an Anery, and I wish I would have picked it off from him, since I think his was a somewhat larger female than mine.

Always great whenever you spell check your last name and the first thing that pops up is Redneck. But yeah, she's doing awesome, eats anything you put in front of her, including yourself, and should be up to a good breeding size in another year or two.

Thanks for the video as well!

Thanks!

Thanks

Ben any updates on the new facility? I'm getting ready to start building by the end of February.

What the new size?
    Support my efforts to raise awareness and donations to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of my Grandfather Eugene......
    www.awalktoendalzheimers.com

"No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe while our legislature is in session." - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

It's coming along, with the weather we had over the last few weeks, it's slowed down some. But we just got all the wood and beams delivered, so we're ready to start up some building! It's going to be 3500 sq ft, two stories. I'll probably end up filling it up pretty quick with all the big stuff I have though!

That's awesome on you getting a new place as well! It's nice to get out of clutter... and then probably move right back into it within another year. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123