As some you know I was supposed to get my first sav over 2 months ago. Well I made the mistake of ordering it from a breeder through a pet store. Two days before I payed for it I call the store and asked them to call the breeder to make sure he had some and to hold one for me I would be there to pay in two days. Two days later I went to the pet store to buy some last minute items for the sav's set up and pay for the sav. Before I payed I asked the manger if he had called the breeder and he said that as of two days ago the breeder had 26 savannah monitors, and he would order the sav on Monday and I could pick it up on Tuesday (it was Friday when I went up there). Cool, so I payed. I called the store the store Tuesday and the manager's exact words were "the guy that supplies our fish is our reptile breeder but the monitor will be here first thing tomorrow". That didn't explain why it wasn't there today but I figured he just forgot to order it but it will be there tomorrow. Tomorrow comes and I call him again and he says the breeder is out! I'm like he sold 26 savannah monitors in five days? Yep. But the manager said he would check every week and call me if some thing changes. I was so depressed I didn't get on here for a month! Well I've been talking to a Herpetologist close were I volunteer and he said he knows a breeder that has them in for the same price! So I went back to pet store and got my money back! I was pretty peed by then, they had my money and have given me nothing but bad lies and attitude. The Herper order the sav for me yesterday and since it's an hour away I have to wait till tomorrow to pick it up. But it should come today and I'll bring him/her home (finally) tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited I just had to gab (and rant) a little. I'll try to post pics when he settles in.